Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boycott McDonalds!!

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I shall boycott McDonald's!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Are we sure McD's is the only one?
    I know a youngman that went to tacco bell for a job, he was told that in order to work at Tacco Bell you HAD TO SPEAK spanish and they prefer non-native born workers. Needless to say he wasn't hired.
    Lt. Col. North Carolina Confederate Militia

Oh, TACO BELL is BAD, BAD, BAD!!

They fired all the legal Citizens that had worked in the Taco Bell here and replaced them with "mmigrants". New ones, new arrivals, either on the new "service workers visas" Congress passed for like 200,000 of them or they are illegal. Either way, they took jobs away from American Citizens and THAT SUCKS!

I haven't been back there since.

TACO BELL should be boycotted as well!!

They are a sponsor of National Council of La Raza.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I work at Denver International Airport. A day or so after 9-11, Mc Donalds was closed for a few days because INS or ICE, did a thorough check of all Airport employees papers to see who was LEGAL and who was not! So many of McDonald's employees were illegal Mexicans that they had to shut down. The public buses from Denver out to the airport had been full with Mexican employees but it was really easy to get a seat after 9-11! Now, most of McDonald's employees at Denver International Airport are still immigrant but are black and from Africa. Denver had a black mayor for 8 years or so and Denver has one of these sister relationships with some cities in Africa. Is this how Denver has gotten so many of these African immigrants? I am sure most are legal but it has been almost 4 years since 9-11 and has INS done anymore airport checking lately? I HIGHLY doubt it cause some of the janitors don't seem to speak too much English.

There is an African reporter at the Rocky Mountain News who loves illegals and guess where he used to work before he started writing? McDonald's at DIA! YUP! Anyway, it would be wise to skip McDonald's because that food is crap and will kill you! Fat and grease and junk! YUCK!

BTW I understand those responsible for London's attacks are Al-Qaeda from EAST AFRICA! We believe most of these African immigrants at DIA are from Ethiopa but maybe Kenya and Somailia too? I sure hope State and BHS know who they are cause they didn't know who 19 were on 9-11 did they?

PS My Congressman sent me a letter trying to justify employers confusion over who is legal and who isn't! Avoid Beuaprez nect election if you live in Colorado. Two faced fish!

Two faced fish!

Jack, did you see your picture that Brian503a loaded in Pictures Worth a Thousand Words?? I sent you a PM several days ago but for some reason it was still in the outbox. I even resent it yesterday when I noticed it was still there. Anyway I wanted to make sure you saw it!!

"TWO FACED FISH"....I laughed til I drew tears!!!

McDonalds!!!! Taco Bell!!! Why not add Golden Corral to the list because I ate at one (the buffet not the steak or shrimp dinners) with my two children three weeks ago and most of the staff barely were able to speak English.

I'm disappointed! Not that we've eaten at a McDonalds or Taco Bell lately, but I heard some time ago on this website that McDonald's went to organic and/or cruelty-free raised chicken products. Never checked it out online. Also, I like Taco Bell because as a vegetarian I like the bean burritos (and am happy with these every time) and cannot get anything decent that's vegetarian at most of the other fast food chains- side salads and fries are not main entrees. Sure, Burger King has a veggie burger, but I can buy the same soy product at the grocery store with all the trimmings for much less and it usually tastes better. The kids aren't vegetarian most of the time and like fast food too much. Well, from this report, I'm going to have to give up Taco Bell too and I told the kids I'd not be buying them anymore chicken products or anything else from KFC because of they're suppliers. If McDonald's - now even if going organic or semi-organic with their chicken products - I still won't patronize their businesses if they are now hiring illegal aliens to replace legal citizens.

The kids will be disappointed that there isn't a fast food chain I want to purchase from anymore. But, look at the bright side with all the money I'll save and I can tell them we'll save it up for a "real" restaurant.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

You know the problem with this is where do you eat when you travel? I travel a lot and often McDonald's is the only place with a clean restroom.

McDonalds and all these other places will do whatever they have to do to sell burgers for 99 cents or whatever price point they need to meet to keep market share. Boycotting may be the only way to get their attention, but somebody has to let them know we're doing it.

Taco Bell has always seemed to me to be a litltle on the dirty side, so I wouldn't miss that crap anyway. Mexican food has a sort of low-end quality to it. But boycotting McDonalds is like boycotting Chevrolet (or Ford for you brand loyalists) and apple pie. Man, I never would have thought boycotting fast food would be a tough decision! Are you sure I couldn't just boycott everything but the coffee and the sausage and egg biscuits?
    When we gonna wake up?

I avoid all of those places anyways...
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

boycot mcdonalds

If is is absolutely unavoidable to not eat at McDonalds, the least we can do is report the illegals who we suspect work there, and DEMAND to speak to someone who is fluent in english to take our orders. No substitutes. BUT YOU SHOULD AND COULD BOYCOT McDONALDS!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast