Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

This brought tears to my eyes.........

MW
    Geez, I'm a grown man and the video forced moisture to leak from my eyes (real men don't cry - or at least they don't publicly admit it).

I wish every member of Congress and Bush could see this video.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Okay, I watched the video a second time and started crying like a baby.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Very impressive documentation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Think I will forward this to Dole, Burr and McIntyre in DC.

If our border had been secure this crimes would not have happened.

messages sent:

"Yea, it's me again.

These crimes would not have happened if our border was secure.
    48,000 since 9/11

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SpomTIkv0V8"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This madness has got to stop !!! All of these murders could have been prevented if our government enforced our laws. Our government is guilty of enabling these murderers to roam free and prey on american citizens. Will send this video to all I can this is the message that will finally get through to the american citizens
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Kleenex time for me too! Why are the ratings disabled? Be sure to post comments. I'm sending it to my reps and everyone on my email list.

This is the kind of stuff that gets my blood boiling, and makes me worried about my daughter. But it's impossible to hover over her all the time.

April
    lsmith1338 wrote:

This madness has got to stop !!! All of these murders could have been prevented if our government enforced our laws. Our government is guilty of enabling these murderers to roam free and prey on american citizens. Will send this video to all I can this is the message that will finally get through to the american citizens
    I am emailing it to everyone I can think of as well. This video does send a very sad message, that will hopefully not only sadden , but motivate those who are not aware.

Speechless!!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast