Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush addresses the nation on security

Bush addresses the nation on security:
    http://theync.com/h051706border.shtml

Index of more Bush videos:
    http://theync.com/georgew.shtml
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Who is in control?

After watching El Bushero on CNN and more of his dog and pony shows I had to get the pepto-bismol and wear my boots as the b.s. was getting very deep and my stomach started to turn. How can this administration talk about being tough on the border when for the past 5 years he has not provided the proper manning and resources when they were appropriated by the congress? Every bill that came across his desk provided for thousands of additional border patrol personnel but he has only approved several hundred. If he is so serious about border security why is he relaying the locations of our volunteer citizen border patrols to the Mexican Government needlessly endangering their lives? If he is so committed to border security why does he allow the Mexican government to have a say in border operations by establishing "advisory offices" in border patrol stations? Why hasn't Bush provided the necessary funding so we can finally end "the catch and release" sham which the Border Patrol says is their biggest irritant and impediment to doing their jobs. And why does Bush deploy a token handful of guard personnel despite the common belief among security experts if he is serious about border security he should deploy at least 40,000 guard personnel. Again this has nothing to do with security but is a political ploy to appease disenfranchised conservatives. The safety and well being of American citizens is at risk as long as the administration continues to play games with National Security and holds it hostage for political gamesmanship.

I do not think Bush is acting to appease anyone other than himself and his business partners, he is obviously not concerned about anyone else.

He and his Nazi family have along history of this:
    http://www.bilderberg.org/skulbone.htm

Who is in control?

I just watched a segment about catch and return where hundreds of illegal aliens including MS-13, those released from prison for various crimes and those that illegally entered the country years ago were returned to Guatemala and Hondurous. Everyone said they will try to return to the U.S. and I bet within a week all will be back here committing additional crimes amd causing more problems. So much for catch and return. We spend all that money on fuel and other resources to return this scum to their home countries but again it is just another dog and pony show as we lack the necessary enforcement capabilities to prevent them from re-entering the country. God forbid if anything happens to American citizens as this administration will have their blood on it's hands as if it gives a damn anyway.

God forbid if anything happens to American citizens
    They already do have American blood on their hands, it has not bothered them yet.
    The news is full of stories about Americans being raped and or killed by criminals from other countries that should never have been here.