Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Caution...take your blood pressure meds before viewing this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJvJzZpuGmI

I read about this on the Veterans for a secure border site so I went to you tube and looked it up.
    Apparently, this video is from a DVD passed around in Mexico before the last election. It is like a campaign video directed from OUR president to the MEXICAN people. I am going to find out as much as I can about this.
    Someone please tell me that this is a spoof. Please tell me that this is dubbed or that it is a joke because if this is real.......well, I just can't imagine it.

I guess if this is legitimate then it explains why so many things have not made sense to me up until now. It explains way more then I would have ever wanted to know. And it tells me that we are in big big trouble

JAK
    I am sorry I EVER believed in this worthless ?????????????
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The very sight of an American President waving a Mexican flag. My God!
    It just blows my mind! This goes way beyond pandering. It is disgusting!
    I wonder if there is a way to get more exposure to this video?
    I want the American people to see how they are being sold out.

JAK
    He is pathetic!

He is right out encouraging them to do EXACTLY what they are doing!
    Seems to me this should be grounds for something against this BETRAYER!!!!!!!! His parents should be so proud, since he turned out EXACTLY as they expected him too! The whole family disgusts me!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    He is pathetic!

He is right out encouraging them to do EXACTLY what they are doing!
    Seems to me this should be grounds for something against this BETRAYER!!!!!!!! His parents should be so proud, since he turned out EXACTLY as they expected him too! The whole family disgusts me!!!
    I posted this link a couple of months ago and it goes hand in hand with the reasons behind the personal and political bonds of Mexico and the Bush family also, remember Jeb's wife is Mexican and was probably an illegal alien before he married her. Jebs son's are building the foundation for their futures in politics as well:

http://www.elandar.com/bush/amigos.html
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I am still furious about this video this morning.
    I am very offended by it.
    I have already sent a link to Tancredo. Maybe he can use it during his campaign. I intend to send it Lou Dobbs as well as Glen Beck.

This was made how long ago? And I am just seeing it. And it sickened me.
    So there are probably millions of Americans who haven't seen it yet either. But they should see it. Everyone should see it.
    On the end of the video it says "Presidente Bush".
    Yeah you got that crap right!

A Modern day Poncho Villa...Bush has an agenda and the REAL AMERICANS are not part of it. I guess we here at ALIPAC are more of a pain in his side than anything else. That video sickens me!!!
    I wonder why Bill Richardson was not in it? I mean they DO WANT the same things dont they? AZATLAN....
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I truly want to hurl. This is the most racist atrocity I've ever witnessed. What about the rest of us? What about European-Americans, Black-Americans, Asian-American, Jews, etc?

Our PRESIDENT is touting the sainthood of Latinos. What a RACIST view this man is spouting out.

I hate him. I truly HATE him.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

April
    Not suprising when you remember who his best friends are.

G. Bush, J.Hernandez , V. Fox

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast