Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Cochise County Arizona

A great flash show to pass along.

UB

http://www.americanfreedomriders.com/CochiseCounty.html
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Very good presentation UB, but I need to move it to the pictures topic area.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you UB, that was informative and should be seen by every citizen.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WOW. Am forwarding this to my contact list.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Well done video. Thing is, that is just one county in AZ. Imagine that is every county along the border and they didn't show a picture of the county hospital.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nice presentation. American Freedom Riders have a ride coming up on January 13, if anyone would like to join them.

Looks a lot like where I live, you wouldn't believe the junk we find out here, they even left a dead body on my property once.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What did they die from? How long did it take the city before they picked up the body? Did MDTD find it?

From what I heard the woman was sick to begin with, her and some others got into a small motorhome and the driver paniced and crashed into a large rock and got stuck, we found the body the next day and called 911 and let them handle it, they took the body away soon but we had to get rid of the motorhome. I heard later the BP conficated it because the guy we gave it to was using it to hide illegals in.
    I don't live in the city, our place butts up against BLM land to the south and it is open down to the border so we get a lot of traffic through here, in many places the brush is so thick you can't see ten feet, so unless you find tracks or have a dog you could walk right past a group of people hiding out there.

I love hearing your stories MountainDog. You always have something interesting to say, and it is fun to hear, because your experiences are very different from those that I experience. I am grateful for the information.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast