Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Contractor tells How Illegal Immigration Is Destroying work

Contractor Discusses How Illegal Immigration Is Destroying His Livelyhood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqgPRMMg7AQ
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That guy has it nailed right on the head. The quality is terrible. I'd love to show the little examples of the terrible work I've found in this house.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is right. Our buildings are falling apart. It is all for the money and not for safety and pride.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Here is an honest, hard working American who deserves to have his livlihood protected!

This problem would be solved if our laws were being enforced!!

I totally agree with this man. I worked as a carpenter for 30+ years until I had to quit for health reasons (which was a blessing!) and I saw the quality of workmanship deteriorate exponentially! When I first started out I was able to buy a truck for work and a car for my personal activities and when I finally had to quit I couldn't afford to pay my meager house payment and was driving a truck I bought in 1983!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

I have heard the illegals 'own' the construction trade in the Dallas area.

Texas passed a law concerning plumbers and electricians having to have licenses. Our small town adopted it also. We have two families here who have plumbed and replumbed, wired and rewired, 75% of the houses in this town. To my knowledge, there have been no problems.

They just didn't have licenses. The electrician bid on and got the contract to wire a new house. Our local inspector told him he must stop immediately or he would be fined.

The owner called a large plumbing contractor in another town who drove up and unloaded a crew of illegals!! The plumbing contractor had a license - and that was all that was necessary. The illegals did all the work.
    Strangely, that didn't bother the 'inspector' at all.

They are building in New Orleans. Oh well I guess that one for sure won't hold up during a tropical storm.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

It's definately bad.....like the guy said....they don't inspect superficial things......like an entire door jam that fell out of the door way when we moved a mattress in.....light covers that fall out of the wall because they made the hole too big so it's just balanced there.....counter tops that have the laminate falling off.....locks on the screen door that were put in backwards and the holes didn't line up to even be able to be locked. Supposed to have the interior house painted and all they did was water down primer and call that a paint job...electric sockets in bedrooms that weren't even hooked up. Concrete and stuff that fell into the main drain of the plumbing of the bathroom to where the bathroom sink drains real slow.....my parents didn't notice alot of these things at first.....by the time they got around to complaining...it was too late. To "fix" it just about requires doing it all over again.....makes me sick.

YOu know Americans just are not aware of all the many ways these people are costing us money.

Some aren't even aware of the insurance, healthcare, etc.

But the shoddy work they do

The times we get sick and think 'oh, I got a bug', which you did get - from illegals who are either carriers or lack hygiene.

I wonder if any of the recalls of canned food could be from illegals working in these factories and not following correct procedure.

I just read a book by Robin Cook entitled 'Toxin'. It is fiction, but is about E Coli and the meat packagine company.

Banned
    Its all coming down to us,
    US we have to stop it....

I found that I will close for good in the years end if things dont change. they have to change fast!!!