Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

“In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I make sure I watch this every day. I am not ashamed to admit that I cry everytime I watch it. It keeps me motivated. I will never back down from this fight. That is the least that I can do for those American victims.

BTTT because I think it is important to remember these beautiful people whose lives were cut short by illegals. We owe it to them to never give up.

BTTT

Good gracious!!!!!!

48,000???? How can that be?

I am speechless
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If the number 48,000 is indeed true then this is an indefensible travesty beyond pale!!

If this is true, how can anyone of us EVER stop the fight against this insanity!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

You morons...

You guys are all MOD EDIT.

All this turmoil because of a video?

I laugh at your faces.

Have any of you gone on Utube and seen how much abuse immigrants put up with on a day-to-day basis, thanks to your so-called protectors?

Have any of you bothered to watch documentaries that clearly point out the flaws of this country?

For example:

Maria was a young girl who got a knock at the door at approximately 3.00am. Now isn't that a little rude? Well, she answered it thinking there was some sort of emergency not realizing that the INS was knocking ominously at her door. She opened it. Then she got taken away, only leaving her one year old and her four year old alone in her house, to starve and die. Luckily she had called one of her best friends, who because of fear decided to wait a day until she came to her friends house only to find the babies starved and half alive. Is this what you call justice? Is this what you Americans call fair? I am both Native and Hispanic. I was born here and my parents LOVE me.

Where are your references to this occurence? And I am not against splitting families, deport them all, we don't want them in this country. They steal benefits from our people and children.

Or did you think we're just a bunch of dogs that don't deserve to live in OUR country?

Luckily we're not third world, otherwise we might lock everyone in a house and burn it down, that would certainly be a cruel society. But do we? No, we deport them back to their own country. If you think were bad for protecting our own childrens' future, then you are severely mistaken.
    “Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s”

Listen to the drama. Didn't they recently find a baby that survived like a week without being feed? Secondly, I would not have left my children unattended for one second. That's just a bad parent.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Re: You morons...

Quote Originally Posted by MissIndependent
    You guys are all MOD EDIT.

All this turmoil because of a video?

I laugh at your faces.

Have any of you gone on Utube and seen how much abuse immigrants put up with on a day-to-day basis, thanks to your so-called protectors?

Have any of you bothered to watch documentaries that clearly point out the flaws of this country?

For example:

Maria was a young girl who got a knock at the door at approximately 3.00am. Now isn't that a little rude? Well, she answered it thinking there was some sort of emergency not realizing that the INS was knocking ominously at her door. She opened it. Then she got taken away, only leaving her one year old and her four year old alone in her house, to starve and die. Luckily she had called one of her best friends, who because of fear decided to wait a day until she came to her friends house only to find the babies starved and half alive. Is this what you call justice? Is this what you Americans call fair? I am both Native and Hispanic. I was born here and my parents LOVE me.
    God loves you too. any time after 12 am an before 5 30 am is is the best time for ICE or INS to go door to Door You see Miss Independent when criminals don’t turn there selves in in American , we do what ever needs to be done to find them detain them and jail them (even with a thousand hungry children) Im sorry but I think if a person commits a crime that is as serious as coming to another country illegally and then has children to buck the system ANY CHILD that is produced by hat person should be taken away and given to someone who puts children first. The risk alone of being arrested and having the children taken away should be enough for any parent . O and by the way the whole friend waited storey IS BULL the INS people would have never left till someone was there to take the children

TRY AGIAN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast