Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Debate between an OBL advocate and a Minuteman Supporter

Debate between an OBL advocate and a Minuteman supporter. He smashed her arguments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzveuKMa ... ture=email
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good stuff, Gogo. Did someone ask her if she was here legally, as I detected a slight accent?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Good stuff, Gogo. Did someone ask her if she was here legally, as I detected a slight accent?
    Not on the video. No I didn't get that but I think the guy did a great job.

good points for all to remember.

Good video, but the person hosting it on youtube has language up about that traitor to our movement Gilcrhist.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Good video, but the person hosting it on youtube has language up about that traitor to our movement Gilcrhist.

W
    Didn't catch that. I do think the MM really acted appropriately. I have other videos about Gilchrist that came in. I looked and it was a challenge to him but didn't think it appropriate to put on here.