Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FROM DENNIS MICHAEL LYNCH: They Come to America 2

FROM DENNIS MICHAEL LYNCH:

I watched two videos today. One was the President of ICE testifying at a Senate in which he was begging for Obama to include ICE in the immigration debate. He says Obama is speaking only to pro-immigrant groups. How can Obama not listen to ICE? From what was said at the hearing, it appears ICE officers have very low moral because it's killing them not to be able to do their jobs. (To see the video, go to StandWithArizona.com)

Then I watched video footage that my cameraman took at the illegal alien rally in DC on Wed. afternoon. In the video, the illegal latino woman says, "We're learning how this works every day. In the future we will dictate the next President."

After screaming at my computer, I sat back and tried to understand what is driving the insanity that has taken over our country. And I think I figured it out.

President Obama's father did not fight for this country. And so Obama has no skin in the game. He has no line to look back on. He has nobody to fight for, no name to pass forward, no deep American heritage to speak of like you and I do. Whether he was or was not born in Hawaii matters not. Clearly, he cannot relate to the American way of life, but he so easily relates to the illegal.

If the illegal community gets the amnesty that's on the table, it will go down as the day America lost its stars and stripes. I hate to be negative, and I am not attempting to be dramatic, but it's like a bright light went off in my head today. It's the perfect storm. Meanwhile, the American spirit our fathers fought for is floating away in a very dark sea.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/100-P...11190048935167

Dennis Michael Lynch is back at it again in his new documentary, THEY COME TO AMERICA II, The Cost of Amnesty. With Congressman Peter King, Rudy Giuliani and Terry Goddard, the film may be the silver bullet to killing amnesty.

THEY COME TO AMERICA II (Trailer 2)

Trailer 2