Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DISGUSTING - ObamaManiacs Show Their Class

gazzed said on 25 Oct 2008 at 11:32 pm: Flag comment
    I live in Pa. and I see some of this where I live, people here are not putting much stuff outside, for fear of retribution, many here lie to pollsters, on the phone, at the door, because alot of people have told me they will have your phone number and your address and if you tell them your voting for McCain something might happen to you or your family, I lie to them constantly, I am registered Democrat, but voting for McCain, but I keep it quiet, to myself and my family, I had someone come to my door early this morning from Jersey, I lied and said I’m voting for Obama, just so she would leave, she told me you made a good choice (gag me with a spoon.) This is a really different election, we have the media and the democrat’s to blame for this, I will never vote democratic again in my lifetime, they have slid into obilvion as far as I am concerned, this has turned into one of the most horrible mess’s I have ever seen, people just go vote and watch your back.
    I found this comment to be most interesting....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There has been no lack of control in people making it perfectly clear that Obama is in, you are out (even if you do vote for him, yet aren't the right color) and an all around hate that is palatable. I haven't seen many presedential canditate signs out in this general area. My husband is out and about more and see's some.....anything in the papers with people complaining is having their McCain signs stolen or cars vandalized if they have a McCain sticker on it. I don't remember any election being this violent and divisive before. I've said it before and I'll say it again.....I don't know who to fear more, Obama as president or his violent followers loose in the streets.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are like the goons we encounter when protesting against illegal immigration. It's the third world anarchy mentality.

Funny thing around my neighborhood Obama signs are being ripped up. The local paper says "he (victim)" has a new sign and is greasing it as a deterrent! Who cares if McCain wins we get the same old same old, and a riot. If Obama wins we get the same old same old with a riot!