Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Disturbing White House Photo

I guess he really is going to grant blanket amnesty
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

AWWW look! It's W's little red flapjammies ! "Here chick chick chick!!!"
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Hmmmmmmmm...... that clothes line is missing something.

Ahhhhh..... Georgy's panties!!!!!!!

GW can't be a real man, considering the way the elite's lackey sucks up to Vicente Fox.

A REAL man would defend the USA and its citizens.

Since little Georgie is NOT defending us from invasion well........

I have to wonder where his cute little panties are.... perhaps the ones his bestest buddy Vicente gave him last time they were.... together.

You forgot the speakers in the trees. Turn the white house pink or lime green! Don't forget the lawn furniture (old orange sofa). And a barrel for cook outs! Oh man, I almost forgot! You have to have a Virgin Mary statue, with a painted blue robe on the front porch of the Pink House. Next to the 5ft high pile of beer bottles.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You forgot the speakers in the trees. Turn the white house pink or lime green! Don't forget the lawn furniture (old orange sofa). And a barrel for cook outs! Oh man, I almost forgot! You have to have a Virgin Mary statue, with a painted blue robe on the front porch of the Pink House. Next to the 5ft high pile of beer bottles.
    I was so proud of myself for not vomiting during Jorge's speech but then I read your post and ended up snorting my ice tea through my nose. Thanks for the laugh, it was much appreciated after the horror of el presidente's drivel.

Don't forget the car engines and parts all over the lawn and empty beer cans too.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Don't forget the young toddlers playing outside in the mud wearing only diapers. Oh, and a few scruffy looking dogs.

The ones around me, play in the street with pit bulls.

Laura Live at Five: Laura Bush insist she tried to stop George but says he was just so overwhelmingly inspired by the good neighbors.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are also missing garbage strewn all over the lawn, with rats running around. And there should be at least 20 cars on that lawn.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I'm glad everyone is having a good time with this. My husband started working on a picture of air force one, with mexican colors, gothic font lettering, and gold rims.

It was fun to make - some programming genious should make it one of those interactive video games. That would be cool. "Mexify the White House"
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast