Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dobbs on Elvira and Saul's protest

Well, I think they have finally shot themselves in the a**.

These people literally stormed our Capitol, overwhelmed the Capitol police and then proceeded to rampage through the halls carrying on like rabid animals, and apparently became violent to a degree.

You know, I gotta tell ya....I think in one quick instant the illegals and their supporters put our public officials on the receiving end of a very frightening wake up call.

I personally think they have set their "movement" waaaaaay back with this little stunt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Totaly concur. Lets hope they are dumb enough to do it again.
    Elvira announced that every 12th day of the month, protests will take place.

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Totaly concur. Lets hope they are dumb enough to do it again.
    Elvira announced that every 12th day of the month, protests will take place.

Someone needs to put that woman in restraints ala Hannibal Lector, I swear.

Oh, I think they'll do it again and with increasing ferocity. I've often said that someday, when "it" hit the fan it was going to be the politicians they go after first, and even those who thought they were safe behind the pandering would find out they weren't. Today was "someday". Those on Capitol Hill got an up close and personal look at just the beginning of what's to come if these people are not put into check and quickly. They found out that they are not insulated and protected like they thought, not so very different from us "peasants" really. And they had a damned good scare so it will be time for those doing the scaring to go.

The illegals on the other hand have been emboldened by what happened today and they're already at this point. Can you imagine what's going to happen now that they've alienated their now former friends in Washington who are really going to lower the boom after what happened today?

So of course they will be dumb enough to do it again. You wanna bring the popcorn to the show or shall I?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am glad they made their true selves evident for all the world to see,bringing third world lobbying skills to our elected officials.

The part that makes me wonder is -what other group could charge like a pack of animals down the halls of our Congress and get away with it?If these were just plain Americans they would now be on some kind of "watch list".

Just imagine the stories they will tell to the future generations-After we bankrupted their social services, over ran the schools, ran like animals down the halls of Congress demanding rights that don't belong to us then we went home to the neighborhood we took over and blighted so we could get some sleep before going to the job we stole from some American tax payer.Now child don't let all our hard work be in vain, remember you have a proud tradition to carry on,don't let us down.

Lawless people have no social or lawful boundaries.

Illegal aliens have no regard for our laws, or they wouldn't be here. They are dishonest from the day the arrive.

These values are carried to the next generation. Illegals are role models to their children and it would be hypocritical to tell your children to be honest and law abiding when you are not.

Dixie

Banned
    Bring it on Criminals
    Americans are ready for what ever you got...