Thread: Elvira Video

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elvira Video

It appears that Elvira is still on the Mexico side of the fence!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VuzCtjziCs

Here's the English translation from the side just in case you don't see it:

English Translation:
    Naui: I'm at the San Diego-Tijuana border and Elivra Arellano is here. Tell us about your present situation.
    Elvira: I am here today to support Border Angels. We are against the wall (proposed triple fence). I am volunteering for the month of July at Casa Refugio Elvira. This house is to solidarize with migrant families when they are going through a difficult situation such as deportation. They will always have a house that will be open to support them in this difficult situation. I continue being part of the struggle, from the other side of the trench, but we are here to continue supporting all the undocumented families that are living in the United States. I know that we will achieve legalization for all those families.
    Naui: What can people do if they want to give donations or want to help out?
    Elvira: Of course. They can contact Micaela Saucedo at micasaucedo@aol.com to make any monetary donations. They can also donate items such as clothes, shoes... because we have a small store that helps us get resources to help migrants and to keep our house going.
    Naui: Elvira, thank you very much. I admire you very much. You have worked a lot for people, our Mexican people, Central Americans... Thank you for all the work you've done. I know you've suffered a lot. My respect to you and your family.
    Elvira: A big hug to Orange Valley (county), Los Angeles, and to all of California. A hug to all. Keep it up because "Si se puede!" ("Yes we can!")
    Naui: Thank you!

Well, it's no surprise she's sending a big hug to Orange Co., Lost Angeles and all of California.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And still can't speak English probably lol.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!