Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Still recall seeing a video of him in DC crying when things got to be too much around him.

There is no way an 8 yr old boy can comprehend all of this.

The selfish adults involved should let him be, let him go to school, play with friends and have a normal childhood.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Saulito is supposed to have ADHD? I have a son with ADHD and believe me, there is NOOOOO way he would perform or hold up as Saul has been doing. I sincerely doubt he has ADHD.

The kid is right tho, he should be in school instead of being a slave to his mother's and handlers agenda. At his age, he wouldn't care where he lived as long as he was with his mother. I notice he didn't mention being with his mother in his speech, that's very telling.

Strike 3 for Elvira, give it up girl!

PS he was born here, lived all his life here, goes to school here and STILL can't speak English?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

CPS should be called because of all the exploiting that is going on with this kid. let him go to some foster parents who will actually make him go to school.

but didnt i hear a couple of weeks ago that elvira wanted him to go to school in mexico to learn spanish, the heritage and be close to family members??? what the hell is he still doing in the US ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12