Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

EVERY RED-BLOODED AMERICAN HAS TO SEE THIS SHORT VIDEO - -

EVERY RED-BLOODED AMERICAN HAS TO SEE THIS SHORT VIDEO - - WHAT OUR LEADERS HAVE IN STORE FOR US - - THIS CAN'T BE TRUE - -

UNLESS OF COURSE, IT IS: IF SO - - WE'RE ? ? ?

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

http://www.youtube.com/v/vuBo4E77ZXo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

good freaking gawd

Oh my gosh AirborneSapper7 I got to see that clip a couple of months back when a friend sent it to me. She said hurry up and see this before u-tube takes it off. I was in the middle of watching it again right now and right at the part when the Russo guy was talking about Rockerfeller telling him about the chip they want to insert into everyone...the clip went haywire and shut off!!! WEIRD!!!!! Is anyone else having problems watching this clip?

Saw the long interview with Aaron Russo a couple months ago, a friend showed me on their computer.

Disturbing to say the least.

Does explain why our borders are open and yet grandmas are searched at the airport.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

O.K., I finished watching the clip now. Whew, I was totally freaked out for a minute there. Actually I'm still freaked out cause look at the three stooges that are running for President! GOD HELP US! I will still write in Ron Paul...he's better than those three and he is against the NAU!

I do have a question for you. With the pace of medical advances in Western civilization, and now in much of the rest of the world, people are going to be living much longer. In the US and Europe there will be many, many people living well into their nineties. In another generation it will be many people well past 100. How are governments going to foot the bill on these people?

It used to be Social Security expected people to live about five or ten years after retirement. What if it becomes 30 or 40? How will we pay for that without streamlining the economic system. Of course if we have to assimilate Mexicans into the SS system it will break things down much faster.

It may not be as big of a crisis as the experts think, though. If real estate holds up in value people can sell their inflated proerty to pay their way in the old folks home. The old folks home will be staffed with people from you know where, especially in the SunBelt. But if real estate crashes then this strategy will be useless and people will look to more government intervention.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A week ago, I watched so many of these videos that it wore me out.
    This is whats coming and the chips were inserted into the visas. Since so many in the government and media are involved in it, I don't see how it can be stopped. Maybe delayed a little,but thats all. This is an important time in our lives and an important time in history. Some of us are very aware of whats going on and the reason for that is the internet and the fact that after years of secrecy, now they are bolder and don't care if we know what they're doing or not. Notice the way Bush gives us the finger. And his blatant disregard for the people of this country and its laws, its Constitution and our very way of life . The future looks bad.