Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Farmingville invasion photos

Someone emailed me a link to this discussion group with the pics

http://p220.ezboard.com/f631politicsfrm ... 1945.topic

I sent them a post with links to us and the national employer flier campaign. A few of you may want to visit those boards and see if any of our resources here on the boards or in the ALIPAC Action Panel would help these folks.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Hey, is that guy in the second photograph urinating on that telephone pole?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sure looks that way!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yup.

ICE

Don't you love the truck in the first picture with ICE on it. Don't the dudes see that?

Awful, awful...

No wonder they are so comfortable marching in the streets. They seem to be on the streets all of the time.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You know, all I see in these pictures are a bunch of men (most likely all illegals from Mexico) sitting on their behinds or standing around holding up telephone polls.

If these people love America so much, and they're so hard-working and productive, then why just loiter and do nothing? Why not walk around and pick up trash? Why not pull weeds or pick up leaves? Why not scrub grafiti off of fences and walls?

Why just STAND there looking like a bunch of zombies??
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

GFC
    Once upon a time I remember most day laborer sites never had throngs of men hanging outside looking for work. Of course this was before the illegals began jumping on the day laborer bandwagon.

Not such an unusual sight to me because of where I live. If unscrupulous employers wouldn't hire them they wouldn't be hanging around. That's the main problem!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    No wonder they are so comfortable marching in the streets. They seem to be on the streets all of the time.
    they are such a bunch of lowlifes.......id love to take each and everyone of them one on one.....would make them wish they went back to their 3rd world country where they belong......