Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feb 28 Sheriff Joe Protest Video

Lots of goons in this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AhppQCUquA

Go American Citizens.... American First Getting the Illegals Faces...Where is ICE? And Border Agents?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was a great clip. And I really liked the beginning where that Mexican-American spoke out and said the marchers were not speaking for him. And that they needed to follow our laws.

Was it sunny out and that is why the faces on many of the marchers was covered? DUH! The masks is what set it off. How appropriate for the occasion!

The "WE ARE HUMAN" signs really portrays how Americans feel. None of us really knew they were of the human race since we call them "ILLEGAL ALIENS". These people REALLY miss the point!!!!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

"When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou