Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Federal Reserve Note now backed by Bad Loans!

In this video Ron Paul points out that our currency is no longer backed by gold but is now backed by bad mortgage debt! (At about 4 minutes into it.)

My goodness what a concept!

Ron Paul on CNBC's Kudlow & Company

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/video-network/

or:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBympCQcyzY

This IS Dubya's big push for his NWO/NAU agenda . Doing good isn't he. NO one has stopped him
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

It gets more bazaar by the minute.

April

Re: Federal Reserve Note now backed by Bad Loans!

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    In this video Ron Paul points out that our currency is no longer backed by gold but is now backed by bad mortgage debt! (At about 4 minutes into it.)

My goodness what a concept!

Ron Paul on CNBC's Kudlow & Company

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/video-network/

or:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBympCQcyzY

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    This IS Dubya's big push for his NWO/NAU agenda . Doing good isn't he. NO one has stopped him

Bush will drive down the dollar to nothing and introduce the Amero........
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    it's time to put this fool on trial
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Every time I mention the NAU or the Amero, to anyone, they snort like a bull at a matador and call me crazy. They always say "can't happen." I tell them to look it up - I'm really getting sick of intelligent people with computers calling me crazy without researching just a smidge. My friend stopped by and while I was gone he looked up the fact that the Canadian dollar has now surpassed the US dollar. He said he wanted to prove me wrong, and was surprised. I told him to keep checking and I'd pay him to prove me wrong about all the rest. It shocks me how willfully clueless supposedly smart people remain when so much info is out there at a moments notice. You do have to consider the source, but the info is piling up fast from credible sources.

Ron Paul makes so much common sense! Why on earth don't more people listen to him? WAKE UP AMERICA!!

The descendant's of the men that bribed the Federal Reserve into existence must be wetting themselves. Not only are they gaining by the interest of the original loans, they are earning interest on the newly printed money to cover the bad dept.

I believe when we spend money we don't have our government gives the Federal Reserve bonds to hold until we pay them back.

On the other hand;

The problem that is creeping up on all of the banks is I believe they have been loaning money out against this bad debt.

I've heard fractional banking explained two ways .

One is that to control the runs on the banks in the past the banks were required to hold ten percent of the banks holding in hard currency. That way with a run on a bank other banks could come to their aid.

Another was that the gold or assets that was held Federal Reserve could be loaned out by as much as ten times. The banks they loaned to in turn could loan that out what they borrowed from the Federal Reserve by as much as ten times.

I figure with the creative banking we have seen over the years these rules may have morphed into the loaning out of ten times the value of assets on hand, like home mortgages. If so, we have only seen the tip of the iceberg yet.

They will be forced to call in loans like in the bank runs that led to the Great Depression.

I don't think they have the money, or can print our way out of the problems we face.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    it's time to put this fool on trial
    I'm quite sure I read something about Bush passing a NEW law, in the middle of the night, so that him, Rummy, and Cheney won't be able to be prosecuted when they leave office. How convenient!

Up here in Maine their are a couple of petitions going around, one from a citizen and one from a Rep, that makes it so Bush is not allowed to go to Kennebunk, to stay at Daddy's, without being apprehended by police for being a war criminal! It won't happen but it sure is a STATEMENT! There will be protests if he steps foot in Kennebunk.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast