Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'Fight Like a Girl' Video!!!

Palin to GOP: 'Fight Like a Girl' Fire it up!

By Andy Barr, Politico

Sarah Palin unleashed a withering critique of congressional Republicans Saturday, lambasting them for not cutting spending deeper and faster, and saying the party needs to "fight like a girl."

"We didn't elect you just to rearrange the deck chairs on a sinking Titanic," Palin said during a rally in front of the Wisconsin statehouse in Madison. "What we need from you, GOP, is to fight." Pointing to the national champion University of Wisconsin women's hockey team, Palin said the GOP could learn from its resolve and "needs to learn how to fight like a girl."

http://nation.foxnews.com/politics/2011 ... fight-girl
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I had to turn it off after Palin kept mentioning the unions and members and being proud of the unions after Gov Walker just went through the episodes there in Madison to try and cut budgets.......

I have to agree though,the GOP in Congress should have cut a lot deeper. A WHOLE LOT DEEPER!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    I had to turn it off after Palin kept mentioning the unions and members and being proud of the unions after Gov Walker just went through the episodes there in Madison to try and cut budgets.......

I have to agree though,the GOP in Congress should have cut a lot deeper. A WHOLE LOT DEEPER!
    Sarah Palin was a member of the IBEW and her husband, Todd, was introduced as a "proud union member."

There is a big difference between regular union members and the unionized government employees. Even if you are a member of a union you can still be fired or layed off at the whim of your boss. In my industry we frequently have skilled craftsmen who lose jobs when the employer finds it necessary to employ some needy family member.

But government workers are the recipient of much more fair treatment---because the government plays by the rules....or the civil rights legal establishment would be all over them. Not always, but generally speaking public employees receive fair treatment.

The government workers Gov. Walker was battling are far more privileged than the typical unionized employee in a private firm.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)