Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Frightening Movie Trailer for "Machete"

Check out this frightening movie trailer for "Machete," directed by Robert Rodriguez and coming this September, about the illegal alien/border war.

Jessica Alba's character yells out: "We didn't cross the border, the border crossed us!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V62G1AN ... r_embedded

Machete

I think the directors of this "straight to DVD" cinematic wonder has it wrong. They did not "screw with the wrong Mexican". The Mexicans "screwed with the wrong Americans". Never bring a knife to a gun fight.

Here's Alex Jones's warning about this film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b6OcO3D ... r_embedded

Re: Machete

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc
    I think the directors of this "straight to DVD" cinematic wonder has it wrong. They did not "screw with the wrong Mexican". The Mexicans "screwed with the wrong Americans". Never bring a knife to a gun fight.
    Ditto that Havoc! It's time these people were reminded who they're dealing with!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Machete

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc
    This is what Alex Jones is warning about. This is an attempt to GET us into a race war.

Full story in Alipac's News forum here:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1057088.html#1057088

Where's the SPLC on this? Isn't this movie provoking "Hate Speech" and violence against whites?

Oh yeah, I forgot...it's only hate speech if whites say ANYTHING derogatory against Hispanics.....all other races are fair game and Hispanics can say whatever they want against ALL of the rest, especially whites and get away with it because....well....they're "special!!"
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Looks like it will at least be funny.... Don't think it will be as good as terminator though...

This movie will do nothing but incite violence. The director, Rodriquez, will be sure to have blood on his hands if it does. Something has to be done to stop this movie from going to the theatres in September. I think Americans should immediately call for a boycott to this movie. The trailor is very disturbing and I can only imagine what the movie is like. I used to like the actor that plays the main character because I have seen him in other movies. I had no idea he was a racist. But, that is what he is showing himself to be in this movie along with alot of other latino actors that have decided to lower themselves to making a movie like this. I mean Cheech Marin is in it. WHAT???

This movie looks as cheesy as they come.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think it's a real movie. I saw this at a friend's house a year ago who had rented Grindhouse, Tarantino's spoof of 70s violent car films. There were several "trailers," this one included, that spoofed 70s B-movie releases. There was another one..something along the lines of Teenage Nazi Zombie Nurses or something like that.

I think this is an edited update just to be angry with Arizona. I doubt there will be a real movie about this..though if I'm wrong I'll eat crow.

Kudos to Arizona for standing up for what is right. We need to stop being quiet at the workplace whenever this topic of conversation comes up. I am a bilingual teacher in Texas who, during lunch in the teacher's lounge, listened to my colleagues speak of how they're never going to Arizona again, yadda, yadda, yadda. I spoke to them calmly and explained to them that they are ignorant of what they speak of, that the text of the law is clear and just, and that it mirrors the federal law of the land. When you confront them with truth backed up by facts, and use it to show that their position is morally and legally in the wrong, they are unable to answer. Their response to me was silence. They were unable to respond. That is my advice to everyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast