Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Georgia Puts Ex-cons and Illegal Aliens To Work Picking Crop

AssociatedPress

Georgia Puts Ex-cons to Work Harvesting Crops

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRTmk6vM ... r_embedded

Georgia puts probationers to work in fields after farmers complain about a new law aimed at cracking down on illegal immigration in the state.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good going Georgia!! You guys know how to fix a problem, killing two birds with one stone. You rock!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Good going Georgia!! You guys know how to fix a problem, killing two birds with one stone. You rock!
    ============================================

Illegal aliens from Mexico comprise a large segment of violent felons now residing in our federal prison systems across the country.

Most are released back into our society, or are sent back to Mexico to return in less than two weeks, committing more violent felonies.

I have said for 20 years now the solution to this is to have illegal aliens build large detention centers spread across the Mexican border and base them out of there for a minimum of one year working on building an effective border fence across all 1,969 miles of our border.

Did I mention I'm running for president in 2012 (Independent)?
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Id say let illegals build a fence but we all know their work is shoddy so how good would it be and how long would it last If you send a fox to build a hen house he would still know how to get in it So let AMERICAN prisoners build the fence and illegals pick the crops thats why they supposeally came here in the first place now they would see it as punishment instead of work

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Id say let illegals build a fence but we all know their work is shoddy so how good would it be and how long would it last If you send a fox to build a hen house he would still know how to get in it So let AMERICAN prisoners build the fence and illegals pick the crops thats why they supposeally came here in the first place now they would see it as punishment instead of work

HAPPY2BME wrote:
    Did I mention I'm running for president in 2012 (Independent)?

Hebrews 11:1, it is written, "for faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)