Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gov. Brewer Meets White House Reps. on Immigration Issue

I just watched this interview live on Fox News and thought you might like to see it.

It is pretty sad and disgusting at everything that was asked and everything that happened at the meeting.

Following is the video:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4263899/obam ... t_id=87249

I don't know about anyone else, but even if I wasn't a resident of Arizona I would be displeased as to our Presidents lack of Performance.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

Thanks for posting the video Sher.

Wow, Gov. Brewer is not happy to say the least. Notice her body language.

One pathetic fact that she pointed out was that we (i.e., Obama) are giving Mexico over double the $$ that we are spending for National Guard troops on the border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for responding Populist,

There's no doubt about it that our Governor is not happy about the response of the Washington Representatives on the Illegal Immigration Issue. Her body language definitely reflects that Populist.

Quite honestly I would love to see Obama give his Secret Service Staff time off and he would take his family to the ranchers house that was murdered as Illegals crossed the border through his property.

Maybe, just maybe then he would realize the seriousness of what we are dealing with in all the border towns that are struggling with this overwhelming issue.

I appreciate you taking the time to view the video.
    Have a great tomorrow!
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

Wierd. Can't get it to play.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

sarum,

I just went to the video and it's working. If it doesn't work for you, you can type Fox News in your browser and then the title and it will pull it up.

Have a great evening,
    Sher

GR
    Governor Jan Brewer is such a patriotic America.

I would vote for her any day.

ANY DAY!

For ANY office!

She's intelligent and has the right all American reply without having to read what she needs to say.

I personally believe she's a God send - I do.

She's definitely an answer to many prayers from patriotic Americans.

Thank you GR.

Governor Jan Brewer is the best thing that our state of Arizona has been blessed with since I can remember.

Sher is Patriot,
    A Fighter,
    Doesn't accept NO as an answer if she knows that's not what is good for us Arizonians.

I will vote for her at every election.

Though she is most definitely an answer to our prayers, she cannot do it alone.

We need all patriotic Americans to join us and we need to make Washington hear us and we need numbers in unity to stand together and fight side by side as we Americans Take Our Country Back.

Wonder if Jan Brewer would give us that believe in her honor and integrity and love and loyalty of our country NOT NOW, BUT AFTER WE GET THE BORDER PROBLEM WASHINGTON CONTINUES TO IGNORE A DENY A RUN FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

This is jaw dropping stuff.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Watson,
    Welcome to our home. You are right it is jaw dropping or eye opening.

If you would like to see a series of videos that will really get your interest and attention. On your browser type in Iron Mountain the Blueprint for Tyranny. It is a series of 14 videos and there is also a short national news network that was able to go inside and film a little segment and then no one else of press was ever allowed back in.

Thanks for responding.
    Have a great Weekend