Like Tree2Likes

Thread: GOV GREG ABBOTT EXPOSED, ORDER ALLOWS ILLEGAL ALIENS ENTER U S FREELY WATCH

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOV GREG ABBOTT EXPOSED, ORDER ALLOWS ILLEGAL ALIENS ENTER U S FREELY WATCH

GOV GREG ABBOTT EXPOSED, ORDER ALLOWS ILLEGAL ALIENS ENTER U S FREELY

ManicGrasshopper
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    How the times change.

I cannot view the video but I'm not shocked.

This is a very serious charge against Governor Abbot who has otherwise appeared to be on the American side of immigration and border issues.

Can you post exactly what is claimed in this video in more detail here at ALIPAC and tell us / show us if there is any other evidence this claim is true?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Related:

Warroom with Steve Bannon.

Guests include Bianca Garcia of Latinos for Trump and Todd Bensmann from Center for Immigration Studies to discuss the border crisis/invasion on the southern border. Governor Abbott is failing at securing the border and talk of arresting illegal aliens.

Bianca Garcia -

G
    reg Abbott is lying

soundbites

I sent you pictures Steve

Border Patrol says that they have lost all control

National Guard are letting them in

I am supporting Huffines

Tenth Amendment

Some barbed wire fencing put up

http://www.alipac.us/f13/border-patrol-has-lost-all-control-386759/
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 08-11-2021 at 10:13 AM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From the Stew Peters video:

They need bodies and barriers. All Talk.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

GeorgiaPeach, is this all supposed to be only one link? Is there an article related to all of this? I prefer articles to videos.

Quote Originally Posted by imblest View Post
    GeorgiaPeach, is this all supposed to be only one link? Is there an article related to all of this? I prefer articles to videos.
    Hi imblest. Hope you are having a good day.

These are two separate videos and different speakers.

Todd Bensman of Center for Immigration Studies has recent writings on the border crisis. He is a frequent guest on Warroom to discuss what he sees down at the border and in Mexico. He provides video. Bianca Garcia is a frequent guest and details what she is seeing and hearing directly from border patrol. They provide the video and photos to support their statements.

I will search for writing as it relates to Governor Abbott. I personally think a picture/video is valuable and persuasive.

I read an article about some arrests in a Texas county but more about the release of the illegal aliens. Governor Abbott has the power to secure the border and arrest illegal aliens.

Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 08-11-2021 at 10:38 AM.

We need to use our Stadiums, that U.S. taxpayers paid for, to round up, process, fingerprint, and haul these illegals off onto ships back home!

Use every Stadium in EVERY State to process them, deny their cases, and immediately expel them from our country.

Use our school buses, that WE pay for, to transport them to ships! No luxury bus lines!

End birthright citizenship. They are NOT legal U.S. citizens.

The mother is illegal, the baby in the womb is illegal, deport the whole family.
    Last edited by Beezer; 08-11-2021 at 12:00 PM.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL