Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Great Federal Water Grab

Senate Bill - 787

The sponsors call it the "Clean Water Restoration Act."

It's kind of like calling the shredding of the Bill of Rights under Bush II, the PATRIOT Act.

If the federal government takes control over all the non-navigable water in the US and the land adjoining it, then it will have the right to seize it and give it away.

Give it away to who?

Well, that multi-trillion dollar deficit has to be paid off somehow.

Look to the Feds to to try to take control of more and more private property in the months and years to come.

Just say no.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/625.html

Kathyet

Kathy, the Govt. is stealing these lands and using them as Collateral for Chinese Loans. And the other twist is this : Wealthy persons (Ted Turner) is buying up lands with known auquifers on it. Alot of Ranchers in Mont. are Very Upset because Turner is denying them access to water thier cattle.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Also get a look at this link

Homeward Bound: the planned use of water as a weapon

02-24-11 • The PPJ Gazette
    Janet Phelan/PPJ Gazette “the planned use of water as a weapon, authorized under Section 817 of the U.S. Patriot Act. Section 817, The Expansion of the Biological Weapons Statute, is authorizing the use of toxins (poisons) and delivery systems (which is weapons terminology) apparently against citizens of the United States of America. It is the contention of this reporter that 817 is an “umbrellaâ€

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Kathy, the Govt. is stealing these lands and using them as Collateral for Chinese Loans. And the other twist is this : Wealthy persons (Ted Turner) is buying up lands with known auquifers on it. Alot of Ranchers in Mont. are Very Upset because Turner is denying them access to water thier cattle.

Do you have any good links to this it needs to be spread around the country for people to hear about,

Kathyet

As for the Ted Turner water rights, I read online in the Billings Gazzette. I will get the Fed. Land grab stories and post them Kathy. Our Dem. Senator just requested to take 60+ thousand acres for a National Grassland????? I'm sure EVERY State has a similar Story.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>