Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Have Billboard/Will travel

I don't get over here much anymore, but I have been thinking of you folks. For those who don't know of our work in northern CA, here are a few pictures of our reconstructed billboard in action. We've been using it in front of the mexican consulate, the courthouse, the state capital, and high traffic areas where sleeping Americans or patriots starving for a show of faith can see it.

It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

This next one is from one of the mexican consulate tours. You can see the reflection of the big billboard in the consulate windows. These two women are taking cell phone pictures because they feel nobody would believe them when they told the of what they saw. It's kind of like a UFO

The next picture is of them flipping the bird at the sign, but I don't know if it's proper to post that. I've been away from here so long, I don't know the protocols.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Maybe a display of big signs like that right on the US Capitol Steps would get attention.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for the pictures AyatollahGondola. I especially appreciate the fact you display it outside the Mexican Consulate and the state capital.

US Motto--DON'T TREAD ON ME!
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As you can see, we are always looking for appropriate messages to put on the sign. If you have some, contact us, or post them here.

Hey, Hi there, I was at the honor the flag rally at the fort. Rain snow, sleet or hail will not deter us from our duty.

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    Thank you for the pictures AyatollahGondola. I especially appreciate the fact you display it outside the Mexican Consulate and the state capital.

US Motto--DON'T TREAD ON ME!
    You bet he does, he drives that sign around with great pride, not to mention, it is alot of work to keep it up.

What a great way to spread the word! Thank you for the post AyatollahGondola.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn