Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    You are truly a very interesting character BETO.

W
    THKS Mr. Alipac i am hyperactive so i need to do someting while i am not working o watching dishmovies or playing videogames or listen xm or writing in forums etc, etc. The life in here is very boring to me since 6 years ago. I need to do someting with my time, maybe studie more like important people, the true is i like to spend time with my G.F. married fiends and drink beers with them.

I heard USA want to spy MEXICO via phones and guess what, every person in here and even in news said they do not like that fact so now you can say Mexicans like to cross illegaly to Usa but they do not want to be spied by USA. LOL

This is going to make me crazy!!!!!!!

Yes, BETO.

The powers in control of the top parts of the US government want to spy on us all via the phones.

It is a problem we all face.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now, HOW did you do THAT, BETO?? Does it say, "Americans for Legal Immigration"?? I am having a hard time reading it all.

As to the beggars--like JJ said, a LOT of these people CLAIM to be vets just because they KNOW people will feel sorry for them and give them money. By the way--when they use those signs that say, "I will work for Food", they don't mean it! They KNOW people would be leery about picking up some stranger on the street and taking them home to WORK FOR FOOD. MOST of the time, these people are SCAM ARTISTS who just want hand-outs. It INFURIATES ME when they CLAIM to be a Veteran because that just gives Veterans a bad name and it SURE doesn't help make the government look any better either. JJ is right about the fact that we don't do NEARLY enough for the people who have given SO MUCH to SERVE THEIR COUNTRY but, if this person is REALLY a Vet, he needs to work within the system to try to get this changed. I am just DUBIOUS of any of these people who do this and I never stop when I see them.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Now, HOW did you do THAT, BETO?? Does it say, "Americans for Legal Immigration"?? I am having a hard time reading it all.

As to the beggars--like JJ said, a LOT of these people CLAIM to be vets just because they KNOW people will feel sorry for them and give them money. By the way--when they use those signs that say, "I will work for Food", they don't mean it! They KNOW people would be leery about picking up some stranger on the street and taking them home to WORK FOR FOOD. MOST of the time, these people are SCAM ARTISTS who just want hand-outs. It INFURIATES ME when they CLAIM to be a Veteran because that just gives Veterans a bad name and it SURE doesn't help make the government look any better either. JJ is right about the fact that we don't do NEARLY enough for the people who have given SO MUCH to SERVE THEIR COUNTRY but, if this person is REALLY a Vet, he needs to work within the system to try to get this changed. I am just DUBIOUS of any of these people who do this and I never stop when I see them.

Interesting explanation Thanks, i just had curiosity. So i will never ask about this situation. You all are very intelligent and give me many good reasons to like the STATES more than ever.

In 200 Words: How to Give DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING??

In 200 Words: How to Give DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING??

When you see a lady with a brilliant diamond ring sparkling on her left ring finger, you automatically assume that she is engaged to be married.

So i want to know in 200 words about how to give my girlfriend this special gift: Diamond Engagement Ring.

OH NO, BETO. You are going to trade in your batchelor's life for a WIFE??
    I can't think of any unusual ways to give your girlfriend her diamond. Are you SURE you want to do this??!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

BETO, don't do it. Wives don't let their husbands play video games!!!

The powers in control of the top parts of the US government want to spy on us all via the phones.
    Doesn't bother me that the gov't wants to listen in, I just hope it's done effectively and not squandered on everyday law abiding citizens. Personally, I have nothing to hide and so, if they want to wire tap me one night talking to my girl about whatever we plan to do that nite, dont bother me. But theres a ton of Mexicans in my town with phones too they could tap... Perhaps catch them some big time drug smugglers? I know recently one of our state troopers caught this guy bringing in a large amount of Mexican herion.. Was one of the largest in our state I think.

"I will work for Food", they don't mean it!
    LOL, why would they need to work for food when there are plenty of homeless shelters they can eat at.

This reminds me of a older black fellow in army fatigues who stands at the foot of intersection that has interstate traffic coming on and off of. And he holds up this sign that basicaly reads that he needs money so he can get back home to Memphis, TN which is about 12 hours from where I live. Anyways, the dude has been there for a couple years now and I see him everytime I am around that way.. And either the guy is doing a crappy job of panhandling and getting nothing but pennies or air, just amazes me he's not accumalated enough money to get home. Shoot, for the time he's been there, he could've walked there by now.

I never give to homeless people... Not because I don't care about the situation.. But because so many are liars and not mentally sound. Besides, most of them spend the money on drugs or liquor.

LOL, why would they need to work for food when there are plenty of homeless shelters they can eat at.
    Truism: There may be a few shelters for the homeless, but it is NO laughing matter. Have you ever stuck your nose in one? ALOT of the people there are DISPLACED FAMILYS and exactly HOW do you think they got that way? Because OUR SYSTEM seems to only provide for ILLEGAL ALIENS. Second, I am a vet and I know alot of vets who never recover from the trauma of war and also, try going to a veterans hospital...pathetic doesn't even describe what you have to go through. Also, many vets feel like they are taking food from the FAMILYS in the so-called "homeless shelters" so they prefer not to go to them.

I never give to homeless people... Not because I don't care about the situation.. But because so many are liars and not mentally sound. Besides, most of them spend the money on drugs or liquor.

Let me tell you something truism, every time I tell anyone I am a vietnam vet they look at me like...oh, I understand your a nutcase in disguise from the war. Your statement above is EXACTLY why vets in the U.S. are NOT getting the care thay need. 90% of the vets in this country are tossed away after thier service is over and frankly, I find your statement offensive. But I forgive you. Next time you see a homless vet, ask him a little about why he/she is there...they don't bite
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Truism,

Knowledge and information is power.

Knowledge and information about YOU is power over YOU.

American's should not be eager to give up the privacy and freedoms that so much blood was spilled to provide and protect.

The technology is in place for them to listen to every phone conversation in America via computer.

Do you believe the government should be technologically omnipresent?

The only Omnipresence I have room for in my life is with God.

No man or human government should try to be my God, my watcher, and the judge of my private thoughts and comments to my friends, family, or business associates.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast