Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree with YOU, barth, and I get SICK of people denigrating our veterans AND I am also tired of Truism IMPLYING that ANY AMERICAN who feels like being SPIED ON IS WRONG means that they have something to HIDE. I have a REAL PROBLEM with THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION SPYING ON ME and I have NEVER, GET THAT, Truism, NEVER broken a law EXCEPT FOR SPEEDING here and there. I have a problem with a lying, secretive administration spying on Americans that DISAGREE with their policy. When you look at the statistics of how many people this administration has ARRESTED on so-called terrorist-related charges, held them without the benefit of counsel AND WITHOUT CHARGING them with a crime for MONTHS and then you look at the NUMBER THAT THEY HAVE convicted and I believe they have only convicted ONE PERSON, then you better worry about WHY those people were arrested. COULD IT BE that they DISAGREED with this administration.

I still think about the one young man--a LAWYER--who they arrested and put in jail for several months because they SAID THEY FOUND HIS FINGERPRINTS on a paper bag in SPAIN near where the train bombing occurred. The poor man swore he had never BEEN to Spain and they STILL kept him locked up until, FINALLY, the SPANISH GOVERNMENT said they were not his fingerprints. I had just gotten back from Europe myself at just about the same time and I was thinking that MY FINGERPRINTS could have been on paper bags all over EUROPE and what in the HELL kind of reason was THAT to LOCK SOMEONE UP FOR MONTHS???

I also think about the man that they HARRASSED for over a year and called a "person of interest" in the anthrax case. They literally DESTROYED THE MAN'S LIFE yet were NEVER ABLE TO PROVE he did it and he CONTINUOUSLY DENIED it. It was AWFUL.

SO, NO. I DO NOT TRUST THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION TO SPY ON AMERICAN CITIZENS WITHOUT BENEFIT OF A WARRANT and it sure as hell is NOT BECAUSE I have EVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG IN MY LIFE. OR, that I have ANYTHING TO HIDE.

I understand how you feel, barth. The Viet Nam vets have gotten a BUM RAP for all of these years and it is truly a disgrace.

But because so many are liars and not mentally sound.
    And, Truism--this is a deplorable attitude. WHY would you refuse to help someone because they were not "mentally sound"??? How can they help THAT??? I agree with you about giving money to some wino and I wouldn't do that either but I would sure buy them a meal.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

We must have been posting at the same time, William!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

W and Bootsie, thank you very much for saying EVERYTHING I was trying to say, I just get a little miffed and sometimes can't find all the words I want to say. But what both of you said was RIGHT ON THE MONEY
    Thank You both

B
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    BETO, don't do it. Wives don't let their husbands play video games!!!
    You are right, i have that fear too.

With all that is going on and the many operations ALIPAC is straining to support right now, it would be very disappointing to find that any of our activists had the time and energy to fight with each other.

We have Tancredo coming to NC in a few days. Are you helping?

Our brothers and sisters in the cause are calling calling calling the Senate today. Are you helping?

The Mexican military has been flat busted moving drugs and pointing guns on our soil. Are you forwarding that to members of Congress and media outlets?

They ALIPAC flyer campaign is active. Are you printing and distributing?

When you throw rocks at each other on these boards and take your focus off of our goals and efforts it is a distraction to all of us that are working very hard.

Please keep the peace and focus on the fight. Idol fighters in need of engagement will clash with each other. We should have NO idle fighters today.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    With all that is going on and the many operations ALIPAC is straining to support right now, it would be very disappointing to find that any of our activists had the time and energy to fight with each other.

We have Tancredo coming to NC in a few days. Are you helping?

Our brothers and sisters in the cause are calling calling calling the Senate today. Are you helping?

The Mexican military has been flat busted moving drugs and pointing guns on our soil. Are you forwarding that to members of Congress and media outlets?

When you throw rocks at each other on these boards and take your focus off of our goals and efforts it is a distraction to all of us that are working very hard.

Please keep the peace and focus on the fight. Idol fighters in need of engagement will clash with each other. We should have NO idle fighters today.

W
    Reporting some news, it is know in here The Mexican military has been flat busted moving drugs and pointing guns on our soil, BUT there were DRUG DEALERS DISGUISED INTO MEXICAN MILITARY COSTUMES.

The technology is in place for them to listen to every phone conversation in America via computer.

Do you believe the government should be technologically omnipresent?
    I believe if we tie the hands of our gov't to fight crime or terrorism, we tie our own hands and fate.. I'm not for our gov't to have a open mic on every person in the US. But if the gov't wants to wire tap folks they believe are involved in criminal activity, I say, let them.

Barth,

My comments concerning the homesless comes from vast experience and seeing them on the streets of my city everyday. I do not like the fact that some vets are without a home and/or other neccessities, but there are places for them to go to for help.. And who's to say a homeless person dressed up like a vet is a vet? Like I said bout my example of the older black male at the intersection, he too wore some army fatigues, but was he really a vet? Or did he use his clothing as a tool to get sympathy from the public to fund whatever habit he consumes? And what would be even worse is if he were a vet and using that status to gain someting from folks in a immoral way..

ALOT of the people there are DISPLACED FAMILYS and exactly HOW do you think they got that way? Because OUR SYSTEM seems to only provide for ILLEGAL ALIENS.
    Yes, there are a lot of people displaced, but there are also a lot of people who do not know how to take advantage of whats available. And if illegal aliens receive more care and funding then the homeless in this country, could it possibly be because the homeless aren't seeking out help? I believe one reason that the homeless do not seek access to some of the helpful organizations and/or govt shelters is b/c they do not know of them. Whereas, the illegal aliens come from a society that knows a lot about the US and it's benefits.

But one thing I believe needs to be done in this country is to focus more on our OWN people and not give one cent to any ILLEGALS. And I believe we're all on the same here with a common goal and I do not want to diminish that..

Just remember, we're all individuals with opinions, and I have my own, everyone else has their's too. I do not proclaim to be right on everything and I don't mind folks disagreeing one bit, thats what makes this country great. And my purpose here is to help the cause, so lets work togethers ;0

"Just remember, we're all individuals with opinions, and I have my own, everyone else has their's too. I do not proclaim to be right on everything and I don't mind folks disagreeing one bit, thats what makes this country great. And my purpose here is to help the cause, so lets work togethers ;0"

Excellent. I whole heartedly agree Truism.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W
    I heard and saw in the news the undercover FBI disguised as mexican drugs dealers and they caugh almost 40 military americans helping the undercover FBI to trasladate the cocain into arizona cause the undercover FBI paid they 350.000 dollars. That is a lot of money .

I was wondering how the drugs arrive to america and that ansewered me.

Both, mexicans drug dealers and americans military are helping each other just by corruption (big sums of money).

Quote Originally Posted by BETO

W
    I heard and saw in the news the undercover FBI disguised as mexican drugs dealers and they caugh almost 40 military americans helping the undercover FBI to trasladate the cocain into arizona cause the undercover FBI paid they 350.000 dollars. That is a lot of money .

I was wondering how the drugs arrive to america and that ansewered me.

Both, mexicans drug dealers and americans military are helping each other just by corruption (big sums of money).
    Hey buddy, do you think you could find any kind of Transcipt of what you heard. It doesn't have to be translated.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06