Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video game question

Good morning, Beto,
    As a video game expert, do you think a video game of the scenario described here http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-15571-video.html+game would succeed?

cheers,
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Re: Video game question

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Good morning, Beto,
    As a video game expert, do you think a video game of the scenario described here http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-15571-video.html+game would succeed?

cheers,
    Coto

I second ALIPAC this problem is no game.

As young man i can say we all young people live in violent world, USA hitted Japan and now Japanese people like Shigeru Yamamoto (mario´s creator) is hitting the entire world with many video games, the world is buying Japanese videogames and soon Japan it is going to be able to buy the world.

Please think about what people is doing with video games, they are hitting us all.
    Kill people is not a game, but games are well inspired in true life.
    This is the reason we all like playing in games , "the true life made by the Japanese people in videogames".

My first mission in Laredo was to ask about how to IMPORT a HUMMER 3 or F150-LOBO and i got all the information i need it to do that. And now i just need to save my money until i buy the HUMMER 3 in Texas.
    My second mission was to get the ALPINE MULTIMEDIA for my CAR and i did it and the 2 15 Inches KICKER SUBWOOFERS and i DID it too. I spend 3.500 bucks in just 2 DAYS.

Me riding at 1:00 to Texas

Arrived at 6:00 in the morning to Texas

Me entering to the FREE WAY, this is where the USA FREE WAY START.

Alredy in the FREEWAY

Me parking

Nite in the States

Me asking about how to import HUMMER and F150

In my Hotel ROOM 55 bucks per nite

I need many liquids to keep my body hydrated, i bought that cooler in WALMART for 20 bucks

My DINNER

Me at BESTBUY in the morning. My next buy is going to be a 46 inches LCD SAMSUNG OR SONY FLAT TV just for 3 GRANDS, remember i get back the TAX in all my shoppings

In best buy

This thinh costed 1.100 bucks

Me in EL PASO TEXAS

Circuit City, Best Buy and Target and Sunland Park Mall are here were i were......

Wives don't let their husbands play video games!!!
    Unless you marry a girl who plays too, like my husband did.

Works out great, we always have somebody to team up with or play against. Sometimes, we even play against each other to solve arguments. Whoever wins the game wins the argument.

As far as the whole thing about the homeless, a surprising number of the "homelss" aren't actually homeless at all, they are out there by choice. Some of them actually own nice cars, and make enough to support their families, and even put their kids through college.

If you want to see if a person really is homeless and desparate, rather than just giving them money, offer to go with them to buy them food. Say something like, "Hey, I'm headed to get a cheesburger, why don't you come with me?" You'll be surprised how many will refuse the offer.

As a Veteran myself, those programs people think are available to a veteran just for being one, it's not entirely true. Those programs have requirements that must be met before elegibility can/will be established. Simply being a veteran is only one requirement. If a vet doesn't meet the other requirements, they are sol. I found that out the hard way.

What this means is even those of us veterans who do know about the programs, doesn't mean we will actually get the help.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

good grief Beto, what you do for a living to afford all this stuff?

Beto,

Did you show us your leg on purpose?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So, you like La Quinta eh?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    So, you like La Quinta eh?
    If it is next to the mall i will take whatever hotel...Sometime i stay in SIX, this time LA HACIENDA next time some other one why not.
    I asked to many people in there about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and they told me they have no information about that in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Beto,

Did you show us your leg on purpose?

Dixie
    Ups sorry for showing my hairy leg i did not see it when i took the photo.