Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    What is YOUR career? Do they have any job openings for American citizens?? I would like to apply.
    Well if some one want to work in mex this is how it works.
    You can get well paid if you teach some english in schools about a grand and a half per month but you need the contact in here.
    Here in mex we have many franchises for exmaple denys earn 70.000 grands in a month enought to get well paid if you are manager.

So the problem is many american buisness mans are paying to illegal mexicans to do some jobs, you need a campain that say:
    (IF YOU ARE ILLEGAL MEXICAN YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET PAID)
    Think befor you jump the border cause anybody in here is going to pay you for some job. (JUST LEGAL INMIGRANT WORKERS ARE GOING TO GET PAID FOR JOB)

This is big mistake "paying to illegals".
    This make sense to many persons to risk their lifes trying to reachs to USA dream.

Well, that brings up a question. Are YOU working in the US LEGALLY?
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Hey BETO may I ask why you have an American flag in your room instead of a Mexican flag?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BETO: It sounds like you work in agriculture for 6 month stretches, and then go home. Is that right? You sure have accumilated alot of STUFF. You have alot of things that most young people would only dream of having. What kind of job do you have? I'd like to find out, so I can apply for work there. One more question? Is it hard for you to get a home loan if you arent here year round?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Well, that brings up a question. Are YOU working in the US LEGALLY?
    R= I had been working 2 years in mex and never worked in the states Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Hey BETO may I ask why you have an American flag in your room instead of a Mexican flag?
    Easy answer, cause my parents bought me a tourist visa since i was 2 years old and every time since this year i traveled to the states, so i grew up with tourist visa and i always like the states more than mex.

So i dont like my flag, i like USA flag the most powerful flag in the world and i have a texas flag too.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    BETO: It sounds like you work in agriculture for 6 month stretches, and then go home. Is that right? You sure have accumilated alot of STUFF. You have alot of things that most young people would only dream of having. What kind of job do you have? I'd like to find out, so I can apply for work there. One more question? Is it hard for you to get a home loan if you arent here year round?
    Sorry but i dont work in the states but i would like to work some day (imagine what i can do in there), i work here in mex and i did all my stuff in two years even my jetta(next 2007 golf v or new civic), in fact if i can get the american residence i will buy a HUMMER 3 cause here in mex it cots 45 grands and in the states 30 grands. But this dream is so far (i mean to be american )

But i know many stories about people went to work to th sates so if i can help ya the states to stop illegal inmigration i will help ya, and i told ya one more time the states need to begin a campain "ILLEGAL INMIGRANTS WILL NOT GET PAID FOR YOUR JOB UNTIL YOU HAVE WORKER VISA" this is the first reson they went to there to get paid.

In my last visit to the satates i asked the FOOTLOCKER manager about his salarie and he told me he get paid as same as me without carer and it is excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    You know something i did not like the word VIVA until i saw BAM MARGERA in VIVA LA BAM, yes i know i am a little crazy.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    Sorry but i dont work in the states but i would like to work some day (imagine what i can do in there), i work here in mex and i did all my stuff in two years even my jetta(next 2007 golf v or new civic), in fact if i can get the american residence i will buy a HUMMER 3 cause here in mex it cots 45 grands and in the states 30 grands. But this dream is so far (i mean to be american )

But i know many stories about people went to work to th sates so if i can help ya the states to stop illegal inmigration i will help ya, and i told ya one more time the states need to begin a campain "ILLEGAL INMIGRANTS WILL NOT GET PAID FOR YOUR JOB UNTIL YOU HAVE WORKER VISA" this is the first reson they went to there to get paid.

In my last visit to the satates i asked the FOOTLOCKER manager about his salarie and he told me he get paid as same as me without carer and it is excellent.
    We understand you love America and you want to stop illegal immigration and yes it is great to have you here but please answer just one question.

What is your career?
    Like the actual job you get paid to do (like Chef, Policeman, Doctor, Lawyer, etc.)?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Quote Originally Posted by BETO

We understand you love America and you want to stop illegal immigration and yes it is great to have you here but please answer just one question.

What is your career?
    Like the actual job you get paid to do (like Chef, Policeman, Doctor, Lawyer, etc.)?
    Lawyer and I am not corrupt

I never want to be police man cause they are very corrupt and bad or worst paid.
    Police in here made persecutions in nissans and even my friends in SEAT LEON can beat them with the TURBO
    Doctors get well paid in here but i don´t like to see many blood.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast