Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Aliens Collecting WIC Vouchers in Georgia

Uploaded by TheRealFeminist on Jun 12, 2011

http://RealFeminist.com

Once again we see how the welfare system is a complete failure, doing nothing to prevent fraud - and even encouraging it, in this case, and bilking taxpayers for billions every year. This despite Progressive politicians' claims that we can't cut a single penny, or families will "starve". Here in DeKalb County, GA, illegal aliens in luxury SUVs can walk into the WIC ('Women Infants and Children') office with expired or even FOREIGN IDs and walk out thousands of dollars in WIC vouchers - and even sell them for cash down the block. Yet let a Republican propose to cut a single penny from WIC and the Liberal Media Complex will label them "anti-family." It is a disgrace that illegal aliens are milking the welfare system while so many American citizens go without. These WIC officals belong in prison for this outrage, and the House GOP should immediately introduce national legislation to mandate citizenship checks for welfare recipients.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z92plqoP ... r_embedded
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    No big surprise,see it everyday!!!!SICK OF IT!!!!

Makes me so angry!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm so tied being sick in tied enough is enough!!!!

It's the same way with the school lunch program. Unfortunately because of the greed and cheating we need an e-verify type of program for welfare, housing, medical, WIC, school lunches and any other freebie or help we give out.

Almost every single year when my kids applied for financial aid for college we were audited. We need to do this for all welfare and taxpayer funded programs.

I've been complaining about this same thing to my Senators and Reps! Go into any grocery store and watch Hispanics load up their carts and then whip out their EBT card to pay... follow them out to the parking lot and all those groceries go into the biggest baddest brand new Yukon, Escalade, Navigator or Ford F-350 dually pick up truck!

illegals

Our government must stop providing these services to illegal aliens. All illegal aliens must be deported now. Do not support those politicians who want to provide these services to illegal aliens. It is time to remove from office those politicians who are helping illegal aliens.

new Yukon, Escalade, Navigator or Ford F-350 dually pick up truck!
    Wonder how they can afford to put gas in those vehicles. Never mind answering as I already know the answer.

My pet peeve is around here they'll leave their vehicles running for hours while they talk to their friends, listen to their loud crappy music or do their thing. Drives me crazy as we can barely afford to put gas in our non gas guzzler vehicles. When we aren't driving our cars they are turned off.

If every social service agency in America were required to validate the TRUTH of every application, Oh what a difference that would make!

I've often wished I could speak German or Polish as that is my heritage. But my fore bearers chose to become Americans and leave the family history in the past. So now if I apply for for any social service I get a rectal exam but anyone speaking a foreign language gets approved because of a 'don't ask, don't tell' kind of policy.

NYC services are solely set up to accommodate 'immigrants' and deny actual citizens any aide.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    If every social service agency in America were required to validate the TRUTH of every application, Oh what a difference that would make!
    But that would hurt all the minorities both citizen and non citizen! I have known plenty of citizens who abuse social services also lieing about income, lieing about having the father of the child abandon the mother, lie about were they live and so on. If they actually started investigating claims including even sending someone out to "watch" the house for a few days I'd bet many many would be denied. Plus add in to recieve welfare benefits everyone in the house must pass a drug test that will be done randomly every 1-3 months where your called and must present yourself for testing within 48 hours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast