Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal aliens are self-deporting from Georgia

I couldn't find where this video had been posted previously.

If you are ever discouraged by our fight for what is right, watch this video. We can and will win against the special interest groups and corrupt business community. We have the majority opinion on our side.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxe1WO27 ... re=related
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Great news, lets hope most go to Mexico or where ever and not other states. Them going to other states will just prolong our fight.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Illegal aliens , Good Go home and wait your turn.
    Come around here and you will see that we have the same for you !!!

This clearly illustrates illegals will leave if our immigration laws are enforced. Unfortunately, as the Hispanic guy mentioned, they are not all returning to Mexico, but are simply moving to more hospitable areas of the country.

We need ALL states to enforce our laws for substantial self-deportation.

I'll bet most of them are coming to Mexifornia! From what I've heard, there is hardly anyone left in the rural villages in Central and Southern Mexico because they are all here!

I also feel that they will come to California. I hope they all go to San Francisco, because I am boycotting that city and don't intend to go there. We are avid sports fans of Bay Area teams. Will not go to 49'er or Giants anymore. Please let them go back to Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    This clearly illustrates illegals will leave if our immigration laws are enforced. Unfortunately, as the Hispanic guy mentioned, they are not all returning to Mexico, but are simply moving to more hospitable areas of the country.

We need ALL states to enforce our laws for substantial self-deportation.
    Right on fedupdeb! The opposition doesn't seem to factor that in when they say, "What do we do round them all up?" Hell NO, they go when there is no work or free benefits.
    I want the state rules and not the pussy governments. They will just give Amnesty and then we will have to revolt and riot if emails to Congressmen amd governors don't work. This way, if a state is stupid, they pay for it not the rest of us. OBTW, I come from the STUPIDEST state of total Sanctuary, Maine.

Come today and you get a free shovel!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Cakers
    I also feel that they will come to California. I hope they all go to San Francisco, because I am boycotting that city and don't intend to go there. We are avid sports fans of Bay Area teams. Will not go to 49'er or Giants anymore. Please let them go back to Mexico.
    San Fransciso deserves them and New Haven, Connecticut? I wonder how that working out for them? Anyone know? LOL

Updated link for the list of Sanctuary States and Cities.
    http://www.ojjpac.org/sanctuary.asp
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris