Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Birth RIGHTS!

I found this video a little over a month ago under another title on YouTube. I had posted it on an MSN Board I belong to named "Support for Rape & Crime Victims of Illegal Aliens". I wanted to pull it up again to share and it mysteriously disappeared. Hmmm? Well, my friend found it again under another title and I'm posting it here. Hopefully we can keep this video alive. It's probably been posted here but I feel a need to show it again. It shows the RIGHTS that illegals EXPECT and the gratitude that our country is shown for taking care of them. Please read the responses, especially regarding the Military Veterans baby that has a heart defect. I havn't posted in a while but I feel that this takes the cake!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_ZnX9JRo5M

Sorry for double posting!

Guess I entered that post button twice. Oops!

OH,BY THE WAY WHAT A PERFECT WAY FOR THEM TO DESCRIBE THEMSELVES. THEY ARE ALL OF THE ABOVE IN MY BOOK. ENOUGH ALREADY PLEASE GO HOME!

DISREGARD THIS MISTAKE. THIS WAS MEANT FOR ANOTHER TOPIC WHERE THEY ARE BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO AMERICAN WHITES.SORRY ABOUT THAT MY BAD.

They also believe they are superior than anyone else and that their sheeeet dont stink. They also believe all laws dont applie to them.
    That they justify what they do.
    Their above the laws and everyone else.
    they can do anything to anyone and get away with it, because me no english.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN