Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigrants Under Fire

I saw this on CBS channel 5 here tonight. The city council meetings are getting hot!

The board meeting ran until 2 in the morning.

This is a link to the news video.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n3388712.shtml

Banned
    Does any one believe the guy that said he fought for this country I sure don’t!!!
    Any true solider that fought for us would not have stood up for the criminal side…there wouldn’t be an need
    Criminal aliens or soon to be dearly deported criminal immigrants when CBS News and Katie start talking for our side it way past time for you to go...
    Be weary of Americans every where!!!
    We are tired of the mess, tired of the loss of respect we earned and most of all we are tired of people forgetting who we are...
    Americans!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Does any one believe the guy that said he fought for this country I sure don’t!!!
    Any true solider that fought for us would not have stood up for the criminal side…there wouldn’t be an need
    Criminal aliens or soon to be dearly deported criminal immigrants when CBS News and Katie start talking for our side it way past time for you to go...
    Be weary of Americans every where!!!
    We are tired of the mess, tired of the loss of respect we earned and most of all we are tired of people forgetting who we are...
    Americans!!!
    He did get up there and fight. He also surrendered.

I don't like the argument that a few put up about flaunting the fact that they have been in the military or watched at the border.

It took everyone of us to put a man on the moon from the astronaut to the man flipping burgers. Could it still have happened the way it happened if anyone of us would have not done his or her part?