Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigration & Welfare In Calif.

Moving to Pics and Vids.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal immigrant is not good for any state
    your mayor welcome them with open arm's & now he is sorry . don't you think nyc is also bad think again . it one Hell of a mess . so is every state bad . you can not run You have to fight . to get them the hell Out the welfar should Not Hand Out any thing tothe illegal Immigrant at all . & don't rent to them . & don't hire them . they will move on . back to Mexico
    your mayor will Not help well get all the town together & fight . it your town you but your mayor In & you can get him out so fight for your city or your town
    No Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hense why I would never ever support ant sort of bailout for California specifically under any circumstances. I'd let it burn first if we had to. A lawless state deserves what it gets and I'd feel sorry for the legal citizens who's home's are taken over but bailing them out just says its OK and doesn't fix the issue.