Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So when are Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and Obama going to move off this continent as they want?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well done.
    These pictures are important to show Americans what the pro-invasion groups think about U.S. borders and sovereignty.

As an Indian and damn proud of it, this down right enrages me. I know they are trying this trick in Canada, they have approached me about getting a Status Card.

They spit on Indigenous people in Mexico... but they want to play on that [/b]here[b]? BS I say, BS!

This is going out to everyone on my email list. That's in the US and Canada, and I'll be posting these pictures on all the Indian news sites I frequent.

Yes, the last link I just posted are from the Arizona Republic which is a pro-illegal news organization. They posted only pictures that paint the protesters in a different light but made sure to post the white guy carrying his shotgun and flag. You will not see them post pictures such as what I did taken by an Arizona Legislative aid who works at the Capitol. She e-mailed these pictures to me.

If this continent is so open then why isn't it just as easy to get into Mexico and from the southern border.

I have been trying to find pictures of this rally thanks for the pictures they will be passed around to everyone on my email list as well...

Kathyet

These indegenous protestors amaze me. They run around wanting to get rid of Europeans. They seem to classify any fair skinned American as being a White, Anglo Europesn. They say nothing about being of Spanish Europen descent. They seem to forget that Spain was the first country to claim California. They forget that Spain occupied Mexico. They seem to forget that the Catholic Mission project is what killed native Indians of Calif.

So why aren't they protesting against the Spanish or Catholic Church? Why aren't they demostrating in Mexico as well demanding all Spanish Europeans to leave? Why aren't they protesting against the Catholic Church?