Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The inevitable collapse of the dollar

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are going downhill. I can see it happening before my eyes.

We are at a war in the middle east where men are being killed everyday.
    We have open boaders, like never before, and no one seems to care.
    The congress and the government along with the president of this country are giving away the USA and want to DISTORY this country so, they can claim we got you.
    We are giving away tax money to ILLEGALS like it was candy, and AMERICANS are going without, especially the ones who fought for this war they are left out in the cold, and have to stand behind an ILLEGAL.
    We give free medical care while an AMERICAN has to pay double, because the ILLEGAL has a "HARDSHIP".
    ILLEGALS collect free welfare, food stamps, section 8 houseing and WIC. Lord only knows how many of them are useing fake Social Secuirty cards and maybe several of them at one time, including dead AMERICANS social security cards and creating a load of fraud. Why arent these people checked out. How cares right??????
    As long as the AMERICAN people of the USA are paying the bills for them and they also get HARDSHIP for the electric bills. They are also told in spainsh to get everything you can. But, yet AMERICANS who need it have to go without, and wait while an ILLEGAL gets it immediately. Now they want to give social security to ILLEGALS who have never paid into the system???? I am really confused are we living in the USA or mexico.
    Then we got the government of mexico telling US how to run OUR COUNTRY, the USA. And how to carter to their people.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN