Thread: Job at Wendys?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Job at Wendys?

I picked this gem up when I visited Sue Myrick's office Last Month. This Wendy’s is located just a couple minutes from her Gastonia Office.

This application is several pages long and tells of all the wonderful benefits of working at Wendy’s.

The application in English was One page long and didn’t describe the benefits of working for minimum wage.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

From the Dave Thomas Bio on the Wendy’s web site I found a couple of interesting quotes by Dave that to me would indicate Dave might not like what is now going on in Windy’s.
    “Dave often said he was lucky to have been born in America. “Only in America,� he
    said, “would a guy like me, from humble beginnings and without a high school diploma
    become successful. America gave me a chance to live the life I want and work to make
    my dreams come true. We should never take our freedoms for granted, and we should
    seize every opportunity presented to us.�

Does that sound like a person who wants to open our borders to illegal immigration ?

“Dave loved quality … and he loved people. To Dave, being nice meant talking to people
    honestly. It might mean telling them news they may not want to hear. But he knew that if
    you treat them with respect and dignity they are more likely to accept what you have to
    say. Being nice also means being a good listener. It’s a sign of respect, and you’ll learn
    more by listening, he would always say.�

Some folks in the White House and other Location in DC could learn a lesson here.

“customers. “If we take care of our customers every day and exceed their
    expectations, we’ll earn their loyalty,� he said. “ It all comes back to the basics: serve
    customers the best tasting food at a good value in a clean, comfortable restaurant and
    they’ll keep coming back.�

If you can’t understand what I am asking for:. I will not be back. In a clean restaurant. Guess He would not be happy to know it is now going to 3rd world standards.

He believed that America was the greatest country in the world because, “You
    can be whatever you want to be within the laws of God and man.�

Sounds like he understood what ILLEGAL meant.

http://www.wendys.com/dave/davethomas_biography.pdf
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I actually met Dave about 12 years ago in Charlotte. He was a very sincere man, hardworking and seemed to love his country. He sought the American Dream and died while living it. He was proud to be an American in every sense of the word from the way he spoke.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)