Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John Edwards AD against Hillary

John Edwards AD against Hillary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qggO5yY7RAo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sad thing is, Edwards is right. I just saw her flip flop more times in that short video than romney has in the last two weeks!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Edwards is a dirt bag but I almost fell out of my seat watching that video!

Sid

Edwards: A trial lawyers with hedge fund $$$ fights for WHO?

Wimin club of HillaryLand is starting to learn harder lessons of national politics and female tendemcy to be SUSCPICIOUS and control freek
    might not be HillaryForPrez female dominated team's best strategy.

We will see how it will all go, when her campaign manager Patti Solis Doyle, a daughter of ILLEGAL immigrant who vilated the immigration (and most likely few other) laws and INTERNATIONAL BORDERS by entering the US not once, but twice illegaly, certainly taught his daugter "valuable lessons", and it "Did't Take the Village"

I wonnder when Rush Limbaugh and others wil pick up on this Democratic frontrunner's Campaign Manager proud heritage.

Edwards and his southern grawl, his cheap populstic tricks: I don't pay attention to it.

No presidential candidate (or any politicos, party) has a realistic program and plan to get US out of downward spiral: Like UK after WWII, US is deep in debt, but CULTURALLY unable to change its ways, its habits, values to REVERSE the slide and become globaly competitive.

Tricks with "bliue ribbon" commissions on education are exhausted as are trick with re-financing of national and personal mountain of debts. World is running from US dollar, unwilling to be sucked in the swindle scheme, when printing pressed in WDC run overtime and world doesnt want to keep dollars to pay by them for oil and commiodities.

When rich kids became negineers and scientists, when heroes of soap operas will not be docs and trial lawers, when moms will be equally proud that their kid married an engineer or scientis as they are pround when s/he marreis a lawyer or and MD, then their will be TRUE, REAL recovery and priosperity in America.

It that gonna happen? Like Warren Buffet, I do not bet my $$$ on that.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Awesome! I knew she'd lose it one of these days. To hear her play the gender card is laughable. She wants to run with the big dogs until it doesn't go her way. What's she gonna do when the big boys from other countries start picking on her? The fact that she would use her gender to deflect her inability to give a definitive answer to some very important questions shows the true Hillary. I don't think she could handle being the President...of course, that's what Bill's for right?

Banned
    Hillary isnt my choice let me say but

Let me see one canidate that you cant do that with and ill sell the farm and run myself>>>