Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

July 5 Wally fun

Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, indeedy!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I guess back pack sales are up, since they dicard so many of them at the border. Please tell me he is headed south for school.

They will lean when that's the only customers they have left. Here are some future projections for WM. Sales drop as deportations increase. WSJ reports, WM must have lost touch with base. Rolling back prices is not bringing customers back.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I guess back pack sales are up, since they dicard so many of them at the border. Please tell me he is headed south for school.

They will lean when that's the only customers they have left. Here are some future projections for WM. Sales drop as deportations increase. WSJ reports, WM must have lost touch with base. Rolling back prices is not bringing customers back.

Dixie
    I found the pose of a runner interesting too. Looks like the border crossing runner signs. They're determined to have their fun cramming this stuff in our faces. However, I consider Walmart the enemy of my country and family. I will shop appropriately and cause them whatever aggravation I can.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I found the pose of a runner interesting too. Looks like the border crossing runner signs.
    Same thought here.

When the illegal aliens are deported Walmart will have to fold as they have eliminated their base of shoppers due to their lawbreaking practice of hiring illegals, not to mention the way they treat their american workers.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn