Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Jupiter Center helps illegal immigrants find work.

Group looks to expand operation throughout the US.

Short video by wptv.com

http://www.wptv.com/mediacenter/local.a ... navCatId=3

Is there no end to the aiding and abetting.

what?

I'll be sending them an email about how unhappy I am they are aiding and abetting illegals.

1,700 illegals given jobs. Aided by Catholic charities.....

Is it possible to find out who made the donation (guess not, if it is stated as anonymous, but it would be interesting to know who gave them all that money? Jebb Bush?)
    http://www1.tcpalm.com/tcp/local_news/a ... 27,00.html

El Sol Jupiter Center gets $180,000 donation
    Story Tools
    Email this story | Print

July 19, 2007
    Catholic Charities, which will be running the El Sol Jupiter Center on Military Trail, has received a donation of $180,000 for the center from an anonymous couple.
    The money, it is estimated, should provide the organization with enough funds to run the center for approximately 18 months before more money needs to be found, according to Tom Bila, executive director of Catholic Charities.

El Sol Jupiter Center is expected to open in a few weeks, and will provide both employers who need day laborers and those desiring day labor with a connecting point. Catholic Charities will also provide other services, including language classes and information about immigration law.
    The former LifeSong Church, owned by the Town of Jupiter, is the site of El Sol, and Catholic Charities has a three-year lease with the town to operate the center.

But who's helping legal immigrants and US citizens to get work? Obviously not the Catholic church. IT's time to burn my baptism certificate.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada