Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Laker fan's rioting and waving Mexican flags!

Rioters waving Mexican flags as they riot, where's the American flags?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbqTK...layer_embedded

Wonder what would happen if Tea partyers acted like this?

Hey, that looks like an LA Times newspaper rack they are destroying!!

Serves the Times right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I noticed that big Mexican flag. Big flag. As usual, anytime they can riot and wave those flags they're right on it. I noticed all the destruction they caused too. Not 'sportsman like' for sure. This country is raising an army of young hostile anti-American Hispanics who will one day make us all regret it. And the army is growing bigger every day.

sad

Shameful people.
    Give me liberty or give me death!

GR
    More proof that Los Angeles is owned by Mexico - as they proclaimed in their own Mexico City newspapers headlined "we have Los Angeles, now the rest of America" on their first dual nation (America & Mexico) May 1st, 2006, boycott to SHUT DOWN AMERICA.

They kept the "boycott to SHUT DOWN AMERICA" theme for about three or so years, then dropped it to a May day, and Worker's rights thing.

On a more positive note, isn't God good? He's answering the prayers of may among "we the people" who are constantly praying for our homeland to be saved from the Mexico illegal alien thugs.

What is so great about God is that He's COMPLETE with His responses, which can take awhile to COMPLETELY answer, but well worth the lessons and God's educations along the way.

There are NO fulfilling educations like when God teaches His own a lesson - for we look back and realize that that was the perfect outcome.

I'm so looking forward to more of God's help against the invading illegal aliens.

JUST LOOK how many MORE AMERICANS have JOINED THE FIGHT!

THAT is God's COMPLETE working Holy Hand on behalf of His own's prayers to Him.