Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DD

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    I honestly believe, it's just a matter of time before we get an American born president of a Hispanic/Latino decent.

We can only pray, if and when it happens, that their allegiance is 100%with the United States.
    I agree.

Don't worry about allegiance....that's a fight I am willing to put my life on. I believe in the United States.

I'm a veteran....I believe in this country and the U.S. Constitution.

I would not vote for him simply because he is a BUSH!I think we have had enough of them to last for a good long while.

nitty-gritty

Agreed. Why do so-called Americans have such an affinity with family political dynasties (Papa Bush, Baby Bush and the Kennedy family)?

The problem that I see is that when you have someone who of a certain background and they utilize that background as part of their platform which does not deal in the realm of being an American and working for Americans, then that person does not warrant running for office.

-Prolegal7

Yes, it is disconcerting to see certain political groups and candidates pander and cater to ethnic/racial politics.

I think he is a La Raza boy…. I've read some other things he said his mother said and it was the words of a La Raza cronie.

Dixie

Dixie, your choice of words (not to mention your inability to correctly spell "crony") may very well earmark you as a KKK crony, in the eyes of Mrs. Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Observer
    I would not vote for him simply because he is a BUSH!I think we have had enough of them to last for a good long while.

nitty-gritty

Agreed. Why do so-called Americans have such an affinity with family political dynasties (Papa Bush, Baby Bush and the Kennedy family)?

Apparently, Observer, you have a problem with AMERICANS. Sorry, bud, but we are not "so-called".......we simply are AMERICANS.

Dixie

Dixie, your choice of words (not to mention your inability to correctly spell "crony") may very well earmark you as a KKK crony, in the eyes of Mrs. Bush.

Please consider this your warning. We do NOT insult people on ALIPAC. You have attempted to insult approx. 3 of our folks here. It's your choice....your decision is to either be civil or to be banned.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GPB is just following the example set by his uncle Jorge.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Oh god there he goes giving that satanic hand gesture again! Bush is the antichrist.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Apparently, Observer, you have a problem with AMERICANS.

-2ndamendsis

With some, yes; others, no.

Sorry, bud, but we are not "so-called".......we simply are AMERICANS.

-2ndamendsis

Actually, you are incorrect. I suggest you take a peek at your, if you have one handy, U.S. passport. You will notice that the label “American Citizen” does not appear anywhere in that legal document. Now, that makes logical sense, for there is no country in existence that has procured, for itself, the name “America.” So, any inhabitant of the Americas can rightfully call himself or herself an “American.” Much like a Frenchman and a Briton are both Europeans.

Please consider this your warning. We do NOT insult people on ALIPAC.

-2ndamendsis

Sure you do, In fact, the bulk of your threads/posts are doubtlessly created with the intent to mock, insult, and ridicule a people.

You have attempted to insult approx. 3 of our folks here.

-2ndamendsis

Well, if I am merely guilty of attempted insult, I have not violated any rule, now have I? But please, whom did I attempt to insult and what evidence do you have of said attempt?

It's your choice....your decision is to either be civil or to be banned.

-2ndamendsis

I have been entirely civil and have acted well with the established mores of this site. However, I completely understand your desire to ban me. Do what you feel you must in order to protect the status quo of this e-gated community.

With regards to the US passport it does state on the first page:

"The Secretary of State of the United States of America hereby requests all whom it may concern to permit the citizen/national of the United States named herein to pass without delay or hindrance and in the case of need to give all lawful aid and protection"

National being a person of temporary protected status.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    With regards to the US passport it does state on the first page:

"The Secretary of State of the United States of America hereby requests all whom it may concern to permit the citizen/national of the United States named herein to pass without delay or hindrance and in the case of need to give all lawful aid and protection"

National being a person of temporary protected status.
    Thanx ISMITH........mine's locked up right now.

Observer
    Oh patooey you nut! Your open borders, "americas" rhetoric is old and faded and doesn't cut any ice.

GET OVER IT......The United States of America whupped your asses and then, out of the goodness of her heart, actually purchased the land from Mexico that you so fanatically want to claim. We owe you nothing, you've earned nothing, you deserve nothing for free from Americans.

What a putz. You can't fix your own countries so you think that America is your pot of gold. If left to your devices, it would become exactly that which you've left.......completely corrupt and devoid of success. Then where will you all go for salvation? Which country would you chose to "escape" to then? Get a grip & find some courage. Then take it back down south and fix those nations that are devoid of everything that you're so jealous of here in the USofA.

BTW, you're correct. You didn't "attempt" to insult........you did insult our members and that's against our board rules.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTW, you're correct. You didn't "attempt" to insult........you did insult our members and that's against our board rules.

-2ndamendsis

Well, if it was my intent to lampoon a few of you that concession would be taken as a compliment.

However, since that was not my intent, I am sorry you feel that way.

Sure you do, In fact, the bulk of your threads/posts are doubtlessly created with the intent to mock, insult, and ridicule a people.
    Our issue here is people who have come here illegally, as in breaking our laws. And our frustration with our government over not enforcing our laws. It is not ridiculing a people although it can easily be taken that way because overwhelmingly the illegal aliens are from Mexico. If you want to fight for them do it in Mexico please.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast