Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lindsey Graham vs Bob Conley - Good youtube video

June 14, 2008
    VIDEO: Ron Paul Democrat vs. George Bush Republican
    posted by Linda
    Jack Hunter - The Southern Avenger

By all appearances, Lindsey Graham’s Democratic challenger Bob Conley is a godsend for real conservatives. I’ve been doing some research on Conley this afternoon, and even came across The State’s Brad Warthen’s blog, in which he warned that Conley was even more of a “nativistâ€

Its great to know that a Democrat can be a conservative, even more so than Grahamnesty.

Thanks for posting this. I tought that North Carolina was lost to Graham when he beat Whitherspoon.

I have been reading about Conley too and I like what I have read and yes he is more conservative then Graham and anti Illegal Alien.

He has a good chance of getting Grahams's job if enough Repubs will vote for him.

He is anti-Iraq war but says he would leave it up to the military commanders to withdraw our troops in a safe and orderly manner.

Check him out,I think you will like what you see.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Conservatives may have been looking for love in all the wrong places.......good one! I hope Conley gives Goober Graham a chance to retire. Remember the comment about "BIGOTS"? Remember how he 'laughed-it-up' with his compadres? Remember come November.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I know Bob Conley well and can tell you that he's a Jeffersonian in the strictest sense of the term. He's all about helping the working man--NOT with government handouts but by giving him his country back from the corporate sell-outs like Lindsey Graham who are selling us out to whoever will donate to his campaign.

When the price of oil, food, housing, etc. go up, we're told, "Too bad! That's the free marketplace at work." We accept that fact and struggle even harder to live our lives. If workers in this country were given the benefit of the market place as businesses are, our labor would be worth much more than it is now in a market flooded with illegal aliens by the the many selfish corporations with their leveraged politicians in D.C.

The demographics for me looked really good as I was growing up. It looked as though I'd be in a relative short labor supply situation and that I'd have the opportunity to pursue the American dream with a secure job and good wages.

Thanks to the "trickle-up" effect of 30 million illegals and millions of H1-B visa slaves, my labor is considered to be insignificant and the likes of Lindsey Graham are prostituting their offices for a few dollars more to unscrupulous corporations rather than looking out for my interests. I make little more than the $12.00 an hour that Lindsey Graham claims we can't get Americans to work for. AND I HAVE TO PAY TAXES ON THAT MONEY! It's not handed under the table as so many illegals get their money.

Lindsey Graham is so untrustworthy now in his backstabbing, traitorous actions since he's been U.S. Senator that I don't see how anyone could trust him to do anything he's said he'd do. His flip-flops are obvious enough on secure borders and amnesty but does anyone really think that he can be relied upon when he "reaches across the aisle" in a gesture of supplication on issues like abortion or gun control?

Well, this fall, I am going to reach across the aisle for the first time in my entire life and vote for a Democrat for U.S. Senator. I've always been skeptical of so-called "conservative" Democrats but I can attest to you personally that this man means what he says.

I believe him when he tells me the only "fair tax" is NO tax on wages and salaries.

I believe him when he says that America's military is for the defense of our country and serves best when it destroys the enemy and then comes back home rather than attempt to police the world at the whim of the UN and multi-national corporations.

I believe him when he says we can afford to defend our borders if we stop defending the borders of so many other ungrateful countries that we do in contravention of the U.S. Constitution.

Bob Conley is one of us. He's not pretty enough to be Hollywood like Lindsey Graham and star on all those news shows when everyone else in D.C. has gone back to their home states to be with their own people. Bob actually has to WORK for a living. He'll be back here in South Carolina when Congress is out of session. He'll be living among us and not shuttled around with armed security guards like Lil' Lindsey has to.

Bob is a very intelligent man. He's got a degree in civil engineering, is a commercial pilot and pilot instructor. He's got a mind that can remember facts, names, and figures of the most detailed nature. He knows history and he knows right and wrong. Best of all for us, he knows the U.S. Constitution and realizes that true "power to the people" resides in our demanding the enforcement of that masterful document of American political achievement.

He's an old time populist who wants America to become America again. He stands firm on his Christian convictions and will not waver from his Constitutional stand on our federal republic and its proper place in the world and in our lives.

Folks, if you care one WHIT about our country and about bringing back the American Dream for the working men and women of America, you'll not only (if a South Carolinian) vote for Bob, you'll get out and work for him, make phone calls, tell your friends about him, or, at the very least, send a few dollars to him on his website.

Bob doesn't have the advantages of a prostituted incumbency to put millions in his campaign war chest like Imperial Senator Lindsey Graham. Bob is counting on us do to whatever we can. Even if it's just a few measly dollars, folks, we can, for a change, make a REAL difference. I'm talking about putting a stake in the heart of Grahamnesty!

Graham is not just a problem for South Carolina--he is a threat to the future of our entire country! Even if you're out of state, please help Bob Conley out! I've given money myself to out-of-state candidates in past elections that could help us on the illegal alien related problems we face nationally and I'm one tight-fisted son of a gun! If I can do it, I know 99% of y'all out there can pitch in a dime or two.

This is WAR, ladies and gentleman! When you're a bag of bones lying mouldering in your grave, that money won't make a bit of difference to you but your descendants will be grateful that you stood up and fought when you had a chance to win and change things for the better. Study up on our Founding Fathers if you want to find out about sacrifice. I'm not asking you to do much here but you will have earned your own little place in history if you do this here and now.

I will now turn the soapbox over to someone else. Thanks for tolerating my sudden explosion of words.

--Lee