Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Wolf footage from LA May Day fiasco

ALIPAC NOTE: We just received this report and video from an activist on the ground in LA.

---

Hey, all,

Last night, shortly after work, a took a short trip to MacArthur Park.

Working fairly close, I left my car in the company garage, and I took a bus to the event.

I got to the event late, right when "unlawful assembly" was declared, followed by a thorough ass-whooping.

There was NO exception made.

If you were in the park, or the general area, and you did not leave, you were encouraged to leave. With rubber and wooden bullets, and bean bags, fired from shotguns, and something similar to a 37 mm grenade launcher. Even if you were with the media, you HAD to go. I don't think they were interested in media representatives' First Amendment rights.

I ran two blocks to the nearest bus stop, got on a bus, and started back to work. On my way, I sat right next to the front door, to the driver's right. The driver talked to his wife on a cell phone, occasionally taking pictures, and sending them home.

Driving back, we drove against the crowd driven out of the park.

I had a small Canon camcorder in my pocket, so I started shooting video.

This is what the end of the 'peaceful' protest looked like. The occasional banging you might here came from bottles, trashcans, etc. thrown at the bus.

The image attached shows the route the bus took, in red, driving East on 6th Street, towards Downtown.

Lone Wolf footage from LA May Day fiasco
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guHsEX7lOes
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This footage looks like it was captured in a third-world country. I'm wondering what next May Day is going to resemble. Will our government have woken up by then and actually have US troops at checkpoints, detaining the illegals and bussing them to ICE for deportation? Absolutely an eye-opening clip here.
    Try burning this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthy
    This footage looks like it was captured in a third-world country. I'm wondering what next May Day is going to resemble. Will our government have woken up by then and actually have US troops at checkpoints, detaining the illegals and bussing them to ICE for deportation? Absolutely an eye-opening clip here.

It is our hope that no illegal will be left in this country by next May, and I'm not talking about amnesty either. We hope that all of them are returned to the country they left behind to invade ours.

Maybe my eyes aren't what they used to be. It seemed to me that what was mostly on the video was people walking, some with Mexican flags. I couldn't see any of the fighting that was mentioned. I should add that I am very much against illegal immigration so I'm not writing as a supporter of the illegals. I do appreciate those who took the time and trouble to be ther and to provide the images.
    <div align="center">We Are Strong Because We Are Many (but we are useless if we do not act!)

John
    </div>