Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Louis Farrakhan Calls Obama the Messiah

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I think Mr. Louis Farrakhan is engaging in wishful thinking. Sen. Obama knows that more than just African-Americans will have to vote for him, for him to become president. He has white relatives, too. An Obama victory will not be a Nation of Islam regime. When Farrakhan describes white people as blue eyed devils, that is not a gratuitous insult, that's the actual doctrine of the branch of Islam he represents. Obama distanced himself from his former paster over much less. If Obama wins, I think people will wake up to find the same problems facing them as before. They will have to deal with that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Louis Farrakhan has called white Americans "Blue Eyed Devils" and claims AIDS was invented by white people to kill minorities.

I wonder if Obama will give Louis a cabinet position?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Louis Farrakhan will probably be Obama's new Presidential spiritual advisor. Wouldn't be the first error in judgement this guy has made...