Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LTC Allen West on Illegal Immigration

This man is just awesome!!!!! We need more people like him! You have to check this out!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmn0mFV7xFs

you are 100% right

good for you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What an honest, non-pandering, non-PC, refreshing politician. Does anyone have more info about him? The video simply said "congressional candidate". Was this in 2010? He mentioned his home state being Georgia. Really wish the YouTube videos provided more info, at least dates video made or posted.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    What an honest, non-pandering, non-PC, refreshing politician. Does anyone have more info about him? The video simply said "congressional candidate". Was this in 2010? He mentioned his home state being Georgia. Really wish the YouTube videos provided more info, at least dates video made or posted.
    Okay, just took a quick Google. I thought he looked familiar, but didn't recognize the name right off. I think he's been a guest on FOX several times in recent months. He's a Congressman from Florida. I believe he just won in 2010, after running the first time, correct? Not an incumbent.

At first I thought well, if he's that new to Washington, maybe not a good Presidential candidate, but look at our current President! Wonder if he's a possibility for VP on 2012 ticket. Maybe with Pawlenty?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

What does "LTC" stand for please? Lieutenant Colonel?

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    He is a retired Army Lt Col with 22 years service including a command slot. He is a good guy. I heard the Congressional Black Caucus (traitors like Shirly Jackson-Lee who support open borders and illegal immigration even though it hurts vulnerable Blacks the most in her and the other member's districts) at first refused to let him join the CBC because he is a Black Conservative who actually believes in our laws, borders and sovereignty, unlike the frauds in the caucus, but they finally relented and let him join.

Pawlenty is a RINO who is soft on illegal immigration. Last I heard as Mexisota Governor he supported Comprehensive Immigration Amnesty.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    He is a retired Army Lt Col with 22 years service including a command slot. He is a good guy. I heard the Congressional Black Caucus (traitors like Shirly Jackson-Lee who support open borders and illegal immigration even though it hurts vulnerable Blacks the most in her and the other member's districts) at first refused to let him join the CBC because he is a Black Conservative who actually believes in our laws, borders and sovereignty, unlike the frauds in the caucus, but they finally relented and let him join.

Pawlenty is a RINO who is soft on illegal immigration. Last I heard as Mexisota Governor he supported Comprehensive Immigration Amnesty.
    Thanks retiredairforce. The reason I mentioned Pawlenty is because he's been the best presidential prospect on illegal immigration according to NumbersUSA page on likely presidential candidates. I know its unfortunate that we have to choose from the lesser of the evils on this issue. NumbersUSA ranks Pawlenty highest out of about 9 likely candidates, in spite of the fact that his grade is only a C+! Also NumbersUSA gives him a "good" on amnesty. (I just checked page again and now Michelle Bachman is on there also, with a bit higher grade than Pawlenty, but I don't think she's very likely to win the primaries.)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Welcome anytime. What is very disappointing is the rating given to Boehner who as speaker could be a major influence in securing the borders and stopping illegal immigration. Numbers USA gave him a "C". Unfortunately Majority Leader Cantor didn't score much better either. I haven't looked at Majority Whip McCarthy's rating either but figure him being from Mexifornia where there is a dearth of true conservatives I wouldn't be too surprised if he was rated a "C" too.

Our governor signed the illegal immigration bill. Someone from our local television station was talking to several illegal aliens. They knew about the law and were worried (if you were legally here you would have nothing to worry about Sherlock) with several saying they would no longer be able to work and take jobs from Georgians, and thus may be going back to Mexico ( that's the point behind the law)......Great news......
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    Can you guess who gets my vote if the choice comes down to Pawlenty or Obama?