Thread: Lupe Moreno

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Lupe Moreno

She brought tears to my eyes with her heartfelt speech. She is a woman who knows exactly what is happening, and she also sees that our elected officials are nothing more than cowards who are doing the bidding of huge corporations. When a country turns its back on its people, the country dies. Is this what is happening to our beloved America?

April
    It brought tears to my eyes as well, Cindy. Yes, our elected officials have sold us out , however as long as there are Americans like her and Alipac activists , there is hope for America. We will not stop until we have saved our beloved country from ruin.

Thank you. That was very moving. I can identify with her, because this July, I will be blessed with the arrival of my 1st grandchild, by my son and his beautiful Latino wife.
    There is quite a difference between those who come to America legally, and those who don't follow the rules. It's like night and day.

Banned
    Thank you Lupe Moreno and
    thank you immigrationwatchdog.com

American people American values

THANK YOU AMERICA

April
    Firecracker wrote:

There is quite a difference between those who come to America legally, and those who don't follow the rules. It's like night and day.
    That is very true. I have spoken to those that have come here legally and they are outraged about illegal immigration.