Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Marketing Strategies in My World

Following Hurricane Gustav's visit to Louisiana, we were inundated with new crops of day laborers at our local Home Depot. We stopped counting at 65. I may have video soon.

But here's a taste of the newest in marketing strategies following the storm. The setting was so strange looking, I was compelled to capture with my camera.
    http://unclesamchez.bravehost.com/

Thanks Vortex, I fixed the link
    Big Business wants cheap labor,
    Politicians want more votes.
    Americans just want a job that pays a living wage.
    Uncle Samchez

Link gave me a weird message of no remote linking to images.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But our biggest unemployment rate will be with construction.....how does that work?

One ex worked construction and the majority never qualified for un-employment......these "new figures" don't make any sense. They say it's the hardest hit area, but it's the majority of the jobs listed, and with all the storms and flooding.......just doesn't add up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Unk! That was priceless.
    I don't know if you saw the stories of LA County Comission deciding that both Home Depot and Lowe's build comfy day laborer centers on their new stores' properties, along with eventually being required to include the same thing on older stores. They blamed these stores because of the merchandise they sold were the magnet for day laborers. Needless to say I wrote letters of support to both stores' headquarters to do whatever to defeat this nonsense.
    Will try to find a link for you, but am not very good at the search area.