Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Matricula Consular ID Protest; Fallbrook, CA June 4, Photos!

3 Bank Matricula Consular ID Protest
    Fallbrook, CA June 4, 2005

We were very welcomed in Fallbrook, CA, at a 3 bank Matricula Consular ID Protest. Some of the groups represented: CCIR, Noinvaders.org, Citizens For Secure Borders.

There was a showing of counter protesters, toward the end of the three hour protest. After we had rallied for more than two and half hours, a contingent of counter protesters started to arrive.

Barbara Coe, left, with ralliers

Jim Gilchrist far left, Jim Chase, second from with, pose with ralliers

She is a Native American. She read about me in our local newspaper, and then called me and asked to attend the rally with us. She was a very enthusiastic rallier!

Above, our beautiful Hispanic rallier from Chino

We were joined by Marines.

The majority of passing motorists were very welcoming and supportive. Lots of thumbs up. The above driver, displays the Mexican flag

The City of Fallbrook's Police Force was different from other cities where we have protested.

When counter protesters arrive, our usual experience is that the police form a line to protect us, and the counter protesters are allowed to break laws. To rage. In Fallbrook, when the counter protesters began to arrive and broke the law, they were apprehended.

Above, a counter protester arrived on his bicycle. He had cut across the street in heavy traffic, then navigated the wrong way on the street - in front of officers. The bicyclist argued with the above officer and was then cited.

Another group of counter protesters drove by after this, swearing, flying a large Mexican flag out of the car window, and they were pulled over and cited.
    If you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will give you trouble in the land where you will live.'

Thank you! I love pictures! Good job guys you looked great! God bless you!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Satisfying.... Most satisfying!!

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

LOOK PRESIDENT BUSH!!! THESE MUST BE THE GOOD HEARTED PEOPLE YOU'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT!!!! You are so right, these do look like good hearted people!! I'll bet you're VERY PROUD OF THESE FINE AMERICANS!!! I"LL EVEN BET AN AWFUL LOT OF THEM VOTED FOR YOU!!
    It's good to see them working hard for our country. Now, would you do the same, please?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)