Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MATT DOT ORG Commercial Running in VA

http://www.matt.org/english/videos/152. ... t.html?p=0

MATT.org Develops New Immigration TV Ad, Business Group in Virginia Airs it on CNN
    MATT.org

On Tuesday, November 6, 2007 a powerful new television ad on immigration policy, produced by MATT.org, hit the airwaves in northern Virginia with some spots airing during CNN’s "Lou Dobbs Tonight" show, a program known for the host’s outspokenness and conservative views on immigration policy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    WE WILL SURVIVE!!!!!!!!! Enforce our immigration laws!!!!!!

We are not buying THE BS!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hmm .. . . MATT.org is sponsored by the Bush Administration. The message board portion of the website has been shut down since July, I was hoping it was for good. Another OBL sham with MATT/DEE assuming multiple screen names to insult anyone who disagrees with their OBL stance. They methodically ban the majority of posters against their stance on illegal immigration and keep 2 or 3 in order to make it appear that there are more OBL advocates than there are against it..

Another sham returns . . .

Check out Bush's drug buddies:

http://www.elandar.com/bush/amigos.html

Now compare the names to MATT.org Board of Directors:

http://corp.matt.org/index.php?option=c ... &Itemid=50

See the pattern?
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

JAK
    George Bush is a DISGRACE to this country!!!!!!....along with many OTHER elected goverment officials!!!! I hope America is waking up to all of these TRAITORS!!!!! They speak a morsal of truth....and a mountain of LIES!!!!!! Tickling our ears to what we want to hear...UNTIL THEY ARE ELECTED. LOOK AT THEIR RECORD...THEY CAN'T LIE ABOUT THAT!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Very interesting. This certainly would explain a lot of things.

W

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I live in Northern Virginia. This is a crock of s**t. About the only things illegals do around here is landscape, construction (which has slowed down to almost nothing), getting picked up on the corners as cheap labor for small home improvement type business, painting, etc.

They don't work in retail (except maybe McDonalds and it sure would be nice to go there and order from a teenage American kid who actually speaks english). Oh, and they also clean hotel rooms.

Northern Virginia is a very populated area and I'm sure they would have no problem finding Americans to take the work. Hey, when I was a teenager, I cleaned hotel rooms to buy my first car. It paid MORE than minimum wage when I was doing it. It was a great job for a teenager. So, was working at McDonalds.

I think they chose Northern Virgina because it is an affluent area, lots of illegals mowing lawns! Also, a lot of polititions live in this area. Our chairman of the board of supervisors will not enforce federal law, he's says it's up to the feds. Meanwhile, they are sucking our resources dry, while I'm paying $2300 per year in property tax (the main source of income for the county). It pisses me off.

JAK
    That's why there were Americans standing in line for jobs at the meat packing plants...!!!! They are just trying to spread more lies... that's all they have!!!! LIES!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Very interesting. This certainly would explain a lot of things.

W
    Doesn't it though? I'm sure there's more connect the dots information out there, I'm just not sure how much I really want to know.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment